Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Worst Sex Accident Ever

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You think that is the worst? You want to have a word with my ex-wife after I "accidentally" missed the easy pink and went for the tricky brown one time. The fuss she made, you'd think I'd mortally wounded her.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...would it be rude to ask if that was a contributory factor in her becoming your ex-wife?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
First job my sister went to as a paramedic in Brighton was to pick up some bloke who had taken a blow torch to his genitals. And to stop himself phoning for help, he then blow torched his hands.

She said it was very funny, but I can't see that.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
umm, I guess it isn't the sort of thing she would have wanted brought up during the legal proceedings!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
First job my sister went to as a paramedic in Brighton was to pick up some bloke who had taken a blow torch to his genitals. And to stop himself phoning for help, he then blow torched his hands.

She said it was very funny, but I can't see that.

Did he phone for help or were the paramedic service psychic?

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Why o why did I click that link. Why o Why would someone do this. That bloke could bleed to death.

I feel bloody sick. I flicked tabs before the glass broke and heard it go crunch, then I switched tabs back and saw of pool of blood. That is gross!!

That is just too weird. Is this bloke in to self harm? Or was he that badly shocked he forgot the camera was still rolling.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
my nan used to work at casualty at the RSCH and said once someone came in who had gonnerea (sp?) in his colostomy bag hole. not really a surprise in that part of the world but she was shocked.

Who is your Nan? I only ask because I too worked in A&E at RSCH some years ago.

I remember this story too btw, ..thing is tho I saw worse things than that with my own minces!

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
have you seen the 2 girls, one cup video? not sure where it is but type it in youtube and all you get are people's reactions to watching it. very very funny.

this one reminds me of the ring.

yeah haha i've seen that...

first of all you are like: oooh yaah,
then: ok this is a bit sick
Then finally: ARRGH ARRGH ARRGH!!! THEY ARE EATING SHIT!!!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I think it'd also be fair to ask why someone would feel a need to do such a thing in't first place.

Maybe he was a paranoid homophobe who decided to protect himself against unwanted anal penetration? ;)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Can you imagine what his first poo was like after that video? What if he didn't get all the glass out...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You think that is the worst? You want to have a word with my ex-wife after I "accidentally" missed the easy pink and went for the tricky brown one time. The fuss she made, you'd think I'd mortally wounded her.
a bit of lube might have helped but then she would have known which hole you were going to pot in.;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here