Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "will he/won't he Noone to Cardiff" thread

Lush

Mods' Pet
the only thing I can see with all these transfer rumours is as a political unsettling of the side. all a crock of shit afaic, we're still unbeaten in 2012 \o/

I like to think they all come into training bragging about how much has been bid for them, but none with any intention of leaving a great club, playing great football, for a great manager, at a great stadium, in front of great fans, in a great city.

:smile:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
If and its If Noone goes, and I hope he dosent...that Matt Phillips will do thankyou very much, a quality winger who knows where the net is much like Buckley

tooting2

Mar 26, 2011
lancing
Hi guys, before I go any further....I AM NOT TRYING TO WIND YOU UP, only passing on information. This is the latest post about Noone from a guy called Carl Curtis who has very good inside information on all that goes on in our club.

I'm not for one minute saying that we will sign Noone, I don't know, all I am saying is that this post from Carl is probably the facts as they stand.

We all know that transfer dealings are about bluff & double bluff. Personally I would love to see the guy at our club, but if we fail in our bid I wish Craig and all of you all the best for the remainder of the season.

And BTW.....don't slate us too hard.....we did stop Palarse in their tracks for you.....oh...and for ourselves LOL. :cheers:

"THE LATEST ON TRANSFERS

Postby carlccfc » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:42 pm

I have just had a call to say the Noone deal is very much alive, despite Poyet's claims that no improved offer has been made I am assured that City thought the deal was going to be completed on Saturday, there is a lot of jostling and poker playing from both sides aiming to get the best deal for their respective clubs plus the agent for the player trying to get the best deal for his player.

As one of the irons in the fire I can tell you that Johnny Russell of Dundee Utd is one of those and City could make the move to get him if the Noone deal goes pear shaped. Dundee Utd are apparently seeking £1.5million for Russell.

As for the striker I am told that a deal with a Premier League club hinges on whether or not that particular Premier League side are able to bring in a striker themselves before releasing one to us.

Rob Earnshaw is travelling with the squad to Southampton but if City are successful in bringing in another striker then Earnie will be allowed to leave whether on loan or a permanent transfer but will only happen if we secure the services of another striker.

Just want to add as well that Scannell and Vaz Te are not targets of Malky, I am told"

thought the noone deal was suppose to be done and dusted by this morning lol.........you may you may not get him but one thing for sure your pay over the odds tony bloom has all the aces

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
I like to think they all come into training bragging about how much has been bid for them, but none with any intention of leaving a great club, playing great football, for a great manager, at a great stadium, in front of great fans, in a great city.

:smile:
yep - nice post :cheers::albion2:

Bluebird1711

Jan 30, 2012
Personal wealth is not important as your chairman won't be splashing out 140 million+ like bloom has and is:)

I love the guy as a poker player, and if he has splashed out that much money I think I may be giving up the bowls and getting the cards out! Pocket Aces.....do I fold?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Dato Chan Tien Ghee, a fine welsh name. How long has he been following the club?

So the web reckon he's worth 800m not as much as Mr Bloom then.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Still waiting for the ban to be applied. ???

Bluebird1711

Jan 30, 2012
Dato Chan Tien Ghee, a fine welsh name. How long has he been following the club?

So the web reckon he's worth 800m not as much as Mr Bloom then.

He's not Welsh, he's Malaysian.........however I think his Great Uncle Dai Tien Ghee was actually half Welsh.....but I could be wrong! :sheep:

Bluebird1711

Jan 30, 2012
But Bluebird99 asked to be banned if his perdition didn't come to fruition which it didn't. BAN!!

You are correct Sir! That is what is known in the trade as a self-banning order! Rare.....but still used today under extreme circumstances.

I also recall, and correct me if I am wrong, that Bluebird99 stated that although the deal was delayed beyond his original timeframe, if it did not come off by the end of the window, he would tell you exactly why this was case. If I were in your shoes, and the deal fails, I would br extremely interested to find out what happenned.

May I respectfully suggest that you put a hold on the ban until midnight 31st Jan? Then hopefully we will all know what did and did not happen.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4680524 said:
I've seen this guy Twitter on Twitter, who appears to be in someway related to Nooney (Nooney follows him on Twitter, might be a brother or cousin) has retweeted something about Noone being in Cardiff for talks...

:(

His surname isn't even spelt the same,i can't see where Nooney's following him.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4680524 said:
I've seen this guy Twitter on Twitter, who appears to be in someway related to Nooney (Nooney follows him on Twitter, might be a brother or cousin) has retweeted something about Noone being in Cardiff for talks...

:(

He's retweeted a tweet by Fourth Official from yesterday but Gus said this morning that Cardiff hadn't made a second bid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here