Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "will he/won't he Noone to Cardiff" thread

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
How have they done this if we have not accepted a bid? Do you actually have a good source ?

whats a good source?,i dont know,but the same person has told me a couple of things that went onto be true a week before they were made official.
Like me qouting a hour before officialy vokes was signing on loan,but the same person told me about nooney ,but he also said reyes was signing and that hasnt happened,as yet
im sure plenty on here have contacts or know someone within the club,im the same end of

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
couple of taffies over here been taking the piss all arvo ,done deal apparently .....1.5......i reckon and hope it's bollocks though.

D

Deleted member 22389

couple of taffies over here been taking the piss all arvo ,done deal apparently .....1.5......i reckon and hope it's bollocks though.

Just watched the Gus interview on Seagulls World. Gus said no new offers have come in for noone.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
whats a good source?,i dont know,but the same person has told me a couple of things that went onto be true a week before they were made official.
Like me qouting a hour before officialy vokes was signing on loan,but the same person told me about nooney ,but he also said reyes was signing and that hasnt happened,as yet
im sure plenty on here have contacts or know someone within the club,im the same end of

Gus said on Player at his news conference this morning that there hadn't been another bid.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Seriously, I'm starting to miss the days when we were shit, and nobody wanted any of our crappy players.

......And will be signed, sealed and delivered tomorrow to Cardiff City as soon as they sort out one "minor" issue with personal terms. This deal was due to be announced earlier but for this small issue. The club are 99.9% certain that will be sorted out very quickly and will announce the signing tomorrow afternoon at the latest.

If Craig Noone doesn't join Cardiff, you have permission to ban me from this board for life.

Welcome to Cardiff Craig! We'll look after him!

That minor issue is taking a long time ! Signing by yesterday afternoon at the latest when he was watching the FA Cup draw from his flat ! That 0.1% seems to be more significant than you first thought.

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
Was talking to a friend of mine earlier who actually spoke to Nooney on Saturday at the game and asked him if he was learning to speak Welsh ?
His reply was " you must be joking, don't know where these rumours have come from?"
He then said Gus had told him that Cardiff had approached but were trying to get him on the cheap!
Make out of this what you will ?

Last edited:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
The only thing we can be sure on is as of this morning, only one offer for Noone has been submitted by Cardiff and that has been turned down. This doesn't mean that they won't increase this offer by the deadline. Roll on Wednesday !

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
the only thing I can see with all these transfer rumours is as a political unsettling of the side. all a crock of shit afaic, we're still unbeaten in 2012 \o/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here