Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The what’s the temperature or heat feel where you are at the moment thread

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
c5e6b47ad3e375170027b83ef8a7ba43.jpg

33.9 in the shade here in Cooksbridge

Is that 21% humidity?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Wow, is that all? My car tells me it's 27 degrees here in Penryn and it feels every degree of that, bloody hot

Well, that’s according to Ventusky, but feels correct. Just tried remotely starting the car air-con, but got an error telling me I hadn’t locked the vehicle! That will feel more like 30c! Just clouding over now…

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I have 30 C in the shade here in West Worthing.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Lovely breeze here in our garden about 100 yards from the sea. It feels like the coolest day we’ve had for some time.
Very pleasant.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
37c here (and climbing), 15 miles south of Cambridge

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
The cheap old sun-facing thermometer on my patio says 103 degrees F (39.44 C), its showing 90 degrees in my potting shed (half glazed). Phew what a scorcher!

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I’m currently sitting in our half renovated elderly conservatory contemplating whether to resume work on it or sit it out for yet another day, (now 8 days and counting)
It’s very warm here on the ‘Sunshine coast’ also known as Eastbourne, but due to the rebuilding work and a partner who likes to clear up after me while I’m working ( I call it hiding things) am unable to locate the thermometer! Stop press, have located it and is currently reading a nice balmy 29 Celsius in here with the new French doors and windows all wide open ? Definitely in my opinion too hot to work which undoubtedly will cause a little friction with ‘her in doors’ but needs must !
As an aside, is anyone aware when this unusually hot weather will finally ease and let me resume daily working ? This is to placate Mrs G ?

At 15.00 hours the thermo read 37c

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Alt+0176 if you have a numeric keyboard

Windows Key + . (full stop) to access emoji/symbol panel if you dont

° - almost worked! Unfortunately, doing the Alt+0176 closed down NSC and put the ° in the search box of a new window! (I only got it on here by cutting and pasting it!) Don't think I'll bother in future, but thanks for trying! :thumbsup:

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
41°C half an hour ago in Lackford near Newmarket.
The air-con in the machine I was driving wasn't working properly so I left work and told them I'd return once the air-conditioning was fixed.
Toasty!

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Someone's just put a leaflet for a curry house in Hangleton through my door, obviously thought today was a prime day to advertise

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It hit 31.1c here recently, and Cambridge is close on the all time record, currently at 38C against its own record of 38.7c

vety hot.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here