[Misc] The what’s the temperature or heat feel where you are at the moment thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
33C and overcast in South Wales, reasonably comfortable as the humidity seems to have dropped down to under 30%

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Peaked at around 36 degrees Centigrade at 14.00 here in sunny Sullington.

Mrs Jakarta & I decided to have a little lie down at this point.

Has now dropped to around 33 Centigrade but don't think we will be eating or watering garden until around 19.00...

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
From the Wild Wild West just south of Houston, ...woke up to 28C in the shade. Currently 33C. expected to hit 41C later today. House a pleasant 25C.
Its been this way since beginning of June with little change apart from the odd thunderstorms. North Texas heading for mid 43/45C this week. When the locals start complaining then you know its hot.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
30 degrees here in Patcham. Forecast to go up to 32 around 6-7 pm and then falling gently to a bone chilling 22 in the small hours. Winter draws on.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
We're kind of mid way between Gogerddan where the new Welsh record was set earlier and Hawarden which has just broken it with a 37.1c so, erm, hot. Here is our Heath Robinson attempt to mitigate the heat:- Hot.jpeg

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Home on the Somerset Levels....currently windless and 35c... was 36c for an hour earlier.

However I live in a 200 year old cottage with 2ft thick stone walls... so a fresh 23c in the house.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That's a brilliant website!

did it or had it recently rained when it was 80%?

Not here but apparently it did rain a few miles away.

Yes, I love that website especially for storms, snowfall etc.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
We're kind of mid way between Gogerddan where the new Welsh record was set earlier and Hawarden which has just broken it with a 37.1c so, erm, hot. Here is our Heath Robinson attempt to mitigate the heat:-View attachment 150000

Oh yes - I think you've shown us a picture of your valley view before? I was jealous then, and now I'm jealous all over again!

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
36c here in NW Norfolk.

Just been to visit my dear old Mum, currently in Kings Lynn hospital having broken her pelvis. The wards are all in darkness with curtains closed and lights turned off to reduce heat output. No air-con and the ward is just below a fat roof so its still rather toasty inside. Tomorrow is supposed to be warmer... yuk.

The staff are brilliant, despite having to maintain their PPE while doing their duties plus regularly bringing patients chilled drinking water and ice pops.

Well done NHS!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports