Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "We've drawn once again" poll...

West Ham away was...

• ...one point gained

Votes: 58 21.8%
  • ...two points dropped

Votes: 208 78.2%

• Total voters

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
A frustrating outcome to a game i thought we could control and nab. With that line up of oafs what else could happen but balls flung in the box. Annoyingly, of course, their 2 subs could fling them in dangerous areas. Difficult to defend against in moments, but we didn't look confident in dealing with it, and clearing the ball in the right direction. I'm only a tad peeved though.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Getting a point away from home should always be considered a point gained, but the manner of it was disappointing and we're not picking them up at home.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Would have taken a point before hand. However, if collectively we took responsibility and defended that corner as we should have, it would have been all 3

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Points dropped. Up twice, West Ham didn’t cause enough problems for us to be happy with a point.

We seem to not play properly once we are winning, aimless balls up to no one, but if we are losing or drawing, then it’s patient, patient, patient. That’s what we need when we are winning, keep the ball.

August West

Jul 30, 2013
Got a feeling if we’re gonna get a home win against anyone that in the league, it’ll be against Arsenal. By today’s performance I can’t see why that can’t happen.

If Arteta plays the kids again and they perform as well as they did yesterday I can’t see us beating them, home or away.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
The "We've drawn once again" poll...

Yeah we should be thrashing West Ham away.

???

Yeah man don’t you get it.

When you boot up FIFA and load up your Albion playthrough, you can set up your team to win 3-0 away at West Ham easy. Especially adds to your performance where you’ve just tonked Sheff Utd 6-1 at home. You just gotta change your defensive option to man marking NOT zonal. Everyone knows that, and Europa league here we come [emoji123]

That Pottter bloke’s an idiot and don’t even know his own best team. Porter out.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Pointless thread. Anyone with eyes knows the answer.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
In normal circumstances a point away against almost any PL team is a good result. However, if we can't win at home and can't beat either Fulham, Burnley, West Brom, Sheffield or West Ham, who are we actually going to beat this season? That's what worries me.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
West Ham were absolutely awful. They were there for the taking. They will not play that badly again this season. Today was a clear reminder why we have only won two games out of fifteen. When we are dominant, we don't create enough chances and we are incapable of defending set pieces. The problem at the back has been there for a long time and nothing ever changes. We are a side who are adept at turning wins into draws.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
The key to us getting away from the relegation zone is to improve our home form. An away point today was frustrating as we probably should have won, but at least we didn't lose.
At least Lallana shouldn't be exhausted after what I assume was a substitution at half time to preserve him for the Arsenal game. Also Lamptey may possibly be back for Tuesday. Will be a big game against Arsenal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here