Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "We've drawn once again" poll...

West Ham away was...

• ...one point gained

Votes: 58 21.8%
  • ...two points dropped

Votes: 208 78.2%

• Total voters

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The amount of draws we get is amazing - poor game management when leading and never say die when we are losing.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
In normal circumstances a point away against almost any PL team is a good result. However, if we can't win at home and can't beat either Fulham, Burnley, West Brom, Sheffield or West Ham, who are we actually going to beat this season? That's what worries me.
We'll likely drop into the relegation zone sometime soon, then we'll really see what we're made of. I won't fancy us to climb back out of it to be honest on current form and the way we fail to see out /grind out wins. Fulham look half decent now too which is worrying for us, for sure.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
One point gained AND two points dropped. More positive than negative. I expect us to concede at corners now but I wasn't expecting a Maupay goal or VAR to go our way.

For once, VAR decided an accidental handball was just an accident. Common sense, for a change.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Always happy for point away but today because of terrible defending 2 points dropped

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Pre game, I would have taken a point.

That said, West Ham were terrible in the first half and not much better in the second half, we should have won.

2 points dropped based on performance.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Oddschecker had a home win at 17/12 so on that basis they know more than me who expected a comfortable home win. I do support Brighton by the way and have been influenced by home draws against Sheff Utd, WBA and Burnley.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Potter hasn’t the guile to coach the team to the end. Too soft and White needs to stop being a pussy.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
In normal circumstances a point away against almost any PL team is a good result. However, if we can't win at home and can't beat either Fulham, Burnley, West Brom, Sheffield or West Ham, who are we actually going to beat this season? That's what worries me.

Potter doesn’t know how to shut down the game

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
OK, if you say so. Think you need to change your username.

To 'solid from the neck up'? Doesn't get irony, for sure....that's always a worry. Anyway, Porter OUT!!!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
One point gained. We needed two massive bits of luck to score two goals. A deflected assist for Maupay an inexplicable VAR error to miss Dunk’s handball for the second.

West Ham were always going to score with each decent cross or corner they landed in the box so we did well to limit them to two.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Went ahead twice. Shat ourselves twice. Two points dropped.

Another point to go along with the pathetic hauls against Fulham and Sheffield United.

We've now got Arsenal, Wolves, City and Leeds. Time to wake up and smell the coffee. Can't see us winning any of those games.

We spent so long looking to the future we took our eye of the present and it's going to cost us our Premier League place.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
I hate zonal marking. I can’t see why any team do it. I’m the heat of a game i believe it’s easier to mark and intercept the man, not the zone which always causes confusion. Esp in a crowded area.

Leeds play man to man marking and they have conceded the most goals from set pieces!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here