SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Now is the time - OUT

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Shame on you Bloom, Barber and Burke. It's one thing appointing him but your complete lack of action now is an absolute disgrace. You are not fit to appoint a coaching team or hold them to account. Get someone how knows the league and can get more from this 'play off potential' squad. How you can put the fans through another minute of this tenure is appalling and I absolutely hate you for this.

You can't be serious? :lolol:

If your attention to detail was of any worth, you would spell his name right first.

And neither can you. Very harsh picking up on the usage of a double M in his name, does it matter?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I've still voted in for now but even I am seriously wavering. Sami simply has to avoid defeat against Millwall on Friday, a defeat and it's definitely all over for him.

It wasn't the defeat at Derby that hurt, better sides than us will come away from there with nothing this season but the manner of the defeat. Up until recently all our games had been tight, lots of draws and the defeats we're all by single goals and generally against top teams but the capitulation so early on at Derby is extremely worrying and I'd expect Bloom to be starting to look at potential candidates to replace him should Friday night go badly.

The good news is I think Millwall are equally poor and we'll win by a couple.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
I wonder how life is at the Lancing branch of the American Express Ostrich Farm this morning ? Anyone think there's a problem yet ? We've wasted serious money on O'Grady, Toko, Al Habsi and wages for plonkers like Halford, Agustien and others - so if it is money that's a problem for a pay-off I'd be surprised.

Is the argument we've bought so many crap players, we can't afford to get rid of a crap manager ?

Or is it - "we've only just realised there's a problem, so now we've got to think of a caretaker - usually this process takes us an entire summer to mess up - don't think we can act quickly I'm afraid. See you customers in League 1 - assuming you'll pay our crazy prices down there - Happy Christmas to all".

Action required executives..... action required.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I wonder how life is at the Lancing branch of the American Express Ostrich Farm this morning ? .

Barber and Bloom at this mornings PLR status meeting.

head+in+sand_opt.jpg

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I've still voted in for now but even I am seriously wavering. Sami simply has to avoid defeat against Millwall on Friday, a defeat and it's definitely all over for him.

It wasn't the defeat at Derby that hurt, better sides than us will come away from there with nothing this season but the manner of the defeat. Up until recently all our games had been tight, lots of draws and the defeats we're all by single goals and generally against top teams but the capitulation so early on at Derby is extremely worrying and I'd expect Bloom to be starting to look at potential candidates to replace him should Friday night go badly.

The good news is I think Millwall are equally poor and we'll win by a couple.

We're already way past the point of when Sami should have been sacked. He appears to have some kind of immunity from the P45.

I expect that we'll lose to Millwall, and he'll still be in charge for the next one.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
I expect that we'll lose to Millwall, and he'll still be in charge for the next one.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I think you're right.i think he's with us for the season at least.the problem is that even if TB and PB realise they've made a mistake with Sami they have got to keep him to prove that there is nothing wrong with the running of the club and that Gus and Oscar leaving was just about them, not the club at all. Keeping Sami sends out the impression that all is well with good ship Albion and that there is no need for any future managers to panic. So I reckon Sami to be with us till June at least - he'll take us down but that will, ironically, just make his job even more secure. We're screwed in other words

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I expect that we'll lose to Millwall, and he'll still be in charge for the next one.

Unfortunately I think you're right.i think he's with us for the season at least.the problem is that even if TB and PB realise they've made a mistake with Sami they have got to keep him to prove that there is nothing wrong with the running of the club and that Gus and Oscar leaving was just about them, not the club at all. Keeping Sami sends out the impression that all is well with good ship Albion and that there is no need for any future managers to panic. So I reckon Sami to be with us till June at least - he'll take us down but that will, ironically, just make his job even more secure. We're screwed in other words[/QUOTE]

Baloney.

I am one of the staunchest people behind the board and the club but even I can't see a future for Hyppia should we lose on Friday. I think the reaction of the crowd if we lose and possibly even if we draw will show Bloom in no uncertain terms what their thoughts are. The club has to listen to its fans who now seem overwhelminghly in favour of change, otherwise it risks losing a sizeable number of season tickets when it comes to renewal time and a big chunk of revenue it absolutely cannot afford to.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Unfortunately I think you're right.i think he's with us for the season at least.the problem is that even if TB and PB realise they've made a mistake with Sami they have got to keep him to prove that there is nothing wrong with the running of the club and that Gus and Oscar leaving was just about them, not the club at all. Keeping Sami sends out the impression that all is well with good ship Albion and that there is no need for any future managers to panic. So I reckon Sami to be with us till June at least - he'll take us down but that will, ironically, just make his job even more secure. We're screwed in other words

Interesting theory - OK interesting conspiracy theory I suppose - but it does fit the current facts, and I've read a lot worse. Hopefully the current facts (ie Hyypia and Burke and co.) will be on their bikes soon!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here