Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The very thought of Sherff Weds away....

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I've booked a Sheffield hotel for the Friday and arranged a meeting in London for the Monday so I am in the South East. I can cancel the hotel if need be!

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Sometime ago i felt Sheffield Wednesday would win the playoffs so it has worked out badly for us we have either to beat Boro on their ground which is a tall order or play Sheffield,still it has been a far better season than we could have hoped for and at least we can continue in a league in which we can keep a top half of the table position

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I cant see more than 1500-2000 going to Hillsboro should we go that route.

I hate the playoffs (when entered from above), I hate long trips and I hate Shwednesday. Horrible visits there (apart from one, when Icon of Coil played in town after the game). But will I go if it becomes a fixture soon? Deffo, in spades, with bells on. Golden bells, that play GOSBTS when tinkled. :lolol:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
It had to be Wednesday, didn't it? A good friend of mine is a Wed fan and he'll be unbearable smug if they beat us, let alone go up. I don't think I could take it.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
It had to be Wednesday, didn't it? A good friend of mine is a Wed fan and he'll be unbearable smug if they beat us, let alone go up. I don't think I could take it.

If he is a Wednesday fan, the chances are he is always smug...shouldn't much difference... does he put WAWAW at the end of every bloody text like my mate does?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Send me into meltdown.

What an incredible season, one where we may end up on the highest points for years to not make the auto places and be lumbered with an horrific 2-leg fixture to Sheff weds who may finish some 20 points behind us!

Another long away trip 6 days after Boro away and a place we have never won..... then if we beat them Hull or Derby in the final - Derby look VERY strong.

Have felt like absolute sh!t since our result on Monday, which is weird as we're still as we were 5 games ago saying if we keep up the tempo we could jus need a win at Boro to go up - but feels like a missed opportunity and also missing Dunk is huge!

I hope and wish we do the business on Saturday and can watch boro in the playoffs as we all have a celebratory beer at home..... please let it happen and this be out year!!

Is your mum going to let you out tho :moo:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I've booked a Sheffield hotel for the Friday and arranged a meeting in London for the Monday so I am in the South East. I can cancel the hotel if need be!

Ditto regarding the hotel, hopefully it won't be required

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
Wendesday not as lively as United especially when it comes to bringing back england suvenirs from away trips. Met a few lads from united and respect to them, own some of the best homeing pidgeons in the country. Beat my best homer, Speckled Jim fair and square from a standing start.

Regards

DR

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wendesday not as lively as United especially when it comes to bringing back england suvenirs from away trips. Met a few lads from united and respect to them, own some of the best homeing pidgeons in the country. Beat my best homer, Speckled Jim fair and square from a standing start.

Regards

DR

Now I know you're a comedy genious. How you keep in character, year after year, is beyond me. Speckled Jim FFS! :clap2::lolol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BxFlmb6S6E

theboybilly

I booked my hotel in Sheffield just in case. 10 minutes later I'm having to cancel it as 'er indoors has reminded me we are at a wedding at Hitchin Priory that day. I missed MKDons because of a wedding.....who gets married during the football season????? Grrr

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Everyone seems to have forgotten the Knockaert free kick line clearance, the Knockaert penalty that wasn't given, and the fact that we equalised against Derby with 10 men! We are fully capable of beating Boro, or beating Wednesday and whoever in the final.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here