Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The very thought of Sherff Weds away....

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
I cant recall from the Palarse game but (should it come to pass) will the season ticket include the home leg of the playoff ?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I cant recall from the Palarse game but (should it come to pass) will the season ticket include the home leg of the playoff ?

It'll guarantee you your same seat if you wish to buy it, just like cup matches, but won't include the cost.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Boro away = time off work and massive expense.

If the worst should happen and we go into playoffs, then you have a sh!tty trip to grim Sheffield 6 days later on a Friday = more expense and another day off work as no trains will get you home after the game. Plus as its the 1st leg they're usually dull and cagey and perhaps people will save their money for the home leg and "please god" a trip to Wembley!!

I cant see more than 1500-2000 going to Hillsboro should we go that route.

Train strike is now cancelled

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
In order to try and swing the pendulum of fate in our direction, I cannot for the life of me recall the ticket procedure from previous years should it go belly up on Saturday.

Would it be go collect for Friday or rely on the postal service?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
If we don't do it this season I think it will be another 3 or 4 seasons before we find ourselves in this position again.
Though I would settle for the play offs after last season.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If we don't do it this season I think it will be another 3 or 4 seasons before we find ourselves in this position again.
Though I would settle for the play offs after last season.
Really? We've been a top 6 side in 3 out of 5 seasons at the Amex, so it's hardly a one-off. We've also got a very good squad to build on over the summer - it's far better than what we had for the first game in August, never mind this time last year.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Really? We've been a top 6 side in 3 out of 5 seasons at the Amex, so it's hardly a one-off. We've also got a very good squad to build on over the summer - it's far better than what we had for the first game in August, never mind this time last year.

Yes, really.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I think if we don't make it, heaven forbid, we can say goodbye to Kayal, Knocky, Goldson and possibly Stockers/Hemed as outsiders
I don't understand the pessimism when it comes losing players. In the last 5 seasons, we've only sold 3 players that I would consider 1st team regulars: Bridcutt, Leo and Buckley. And Leo is the only one we've really missed in any way.

Last season we turned down bids of £2.5m for Stephens and over £5m for Dunk. If any players are sold, then our (very successful) recruitment team are going to have some serious cash to spend.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
:bigwave:
For some of our fans who go to away games Sheffield will be closer to home than a game at the Amex. I have no idea of how many fans we have in the northern half of the country who go to away games but I bet it's significant

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
And Dunk and Stephens.

Wilson and Sidwell go back. Bobby retires.

Total rebuild. Grim isn't it ?

I'll just shoot myself now.

Man up everyone. Nothing has been as bad as 1997 since, so let's just enjoy the rest of this season, no matter what happens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here