Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Vaccine Thread

Would you take a vaccine if offered, as per the post below?

• YES - Let's get this COVID thing done and over with.

Votes: 201 78.5%
  • NO - I still have issues about a rushed vaccine/I don't need to/I'm not happy with being forced to.

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • UNSURE - I still can't tell what I'll do when it comes to it.

Votes: 26 10.2%

• Total voters

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Well done you.

I was a little apprehensive, and if you are then dont worry. I had no concerns afterwards.

It gave me some light in this very dark tunnel, knowing that things are progressing and how.

Best of luck to you - and thank you!!!

I’ve volunteered for this too and have an appointment in Wrexham next Friday.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Well done you.

I was a little apprehensive, and if you are then dont worry. I had no concerns afterwards.

It gave me some light in this very dark tunnel, knowing that things are progressing and how.

Best of luck to you - and thank you!!!

Thanks

My main concern was that if a vaccine is approved and becomes available to the general public I wouldn’t know whether I had a vaccine or a placebo. They assured me that in that case they would tell me if I had had a placebo and I could pull out of the study.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Thanks

My main concern was that if a vaccine is approved and becomes available to the general public I wouldn’t know whether I had a vaccine or a placebo. They assured me that in that case they would tell me if I had had a placebo and I could pull out of the study.
Funny you should say that, that was my question. Good to know that we both got same answer.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Right, how long before the anti-vacinne YouTube videos appear?

You know who you are, I dare you!

Shirley this thread can be policed by the mods so that beyond free speech, charlatans giving dangerous medical advice on youtube cannot appear here.

The conspiracy theories thread seems apt.

Falling into the disgraceful Andrew Wakefield, category.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Shirley this thread can be policed by the mods so that beyond free speech, charlatans giving dangerous medical advice on youtube cannot appear here.

The conspiracy theories thread seems apt.

Falling into the disgraceful Andrew Wakefield, category.

There is an alternative these days. If Mods don't want to police posters, they can throw it in the Bear Pit :shrug:

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of disgusting things in the Bear Pit, but it's easier than policing or banning posters.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Such is the rollercoaster our lives have been on in the last 12 months, I now note that they are saying the Pfizer vaccine will not be suitable for those with a weakened immune system, which clearly cover anyone having chemotherapy, like my wife

I did nite at the time, when Boris was on TV last night, there was no mention of "vulnerable", just age...!

My wife has an appointment with her consultant on Monday, let's see if she can offer any hope...

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away - just as well I don't believe in God then!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
There is an alternative these days. If Mods don't want to police posters, they can throw it in the Bear Pit :shrug:

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of disgusting things in the Bear Pit, but it's easier than policing or banning posters.

Seeing as 80 percent of your posts are either in or end up in the Bear Pit I’m not sure that says an awful lot about you [emoji6] Wink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
As per any other thread, if you see something you consider inappropriate please report it. Cheers.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Right, how long before the anti-vaccine YouTube videos appear?

You know who you are, I dare you!

Such is the rollercoaster our lives have been on in the last 12 months, I now note that they are saying the Pfizer vaccine will not be suitable for those with a weakened immune system, which clearly cover anyone having chemotherapy, like my wife

I did nite at the time, when Boris was on TV last night, there was no mention of "vulnerable", just age...!

My wife has an appointment with her consultant on Monday, let's see if she can offer any hope...

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away - just as well I don't believe in God then!

Can you provide a link regarding the vaccine not being suitable for those with a weakened immune system please?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Are you the sister of Plooks? Bedwetter.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Tony Blair and Jeremy Vine talking about the vaccine on R2, stating the bleeding obvious.

What is it with former PM's? I'd be on the beach counting my millions.

Indeed, of the 5 alive it would seem Cameron is probably the only one following your guidelines, two are still MP’s which leaves the only two former PM’s alive to take us to war sticking their beaks in!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
7c61b344b247c2fb2e36d258a6fc3fb7.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Now the question for me is - do we think we might make it into the Amex for ANY of the current season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here