Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The unwanted breakfast

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
:-D
Not just a lesbian show, but a naked waitress as well....
I went in a couple of weeks ago, and didnt even notice her at first, as she was in another part of the bar...but held my attention
for a while...then I left..
When I came back, she was gone but stayed, with my back to a store room...there was a sudding noise, door flew open, and she was on her knees in front of some bloke haha...
Asked my mate who works there if she was 'working' and he said, no, just drunk haha...
Lesbian show will be an added pleasure....ll report on sunday...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
:-D
Not just a lesbian show, but a naked waitress as well....
I went in a couple of weeks ago, and didnt even notice her at first, as she was in another part of the bar...but held my attention
for a while...then I left..
When I came back, she was gone but stayed, with my back to a store room...there was a sudding noise, door flew open, and she was on her knees in front of some bloke haha...
Asked my mate who works there if she was 'working' and he said, no, just drunk haha...
Lesbian show will be an added pleasure....ll report on sunday...

Is this all in Ziskov ?

I like lesbian shows.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yeah..Bar Meloun..just up from XT3 heading towards Lipanska where the No9 Tram stops....just a dodgy little Herna bar...mate of mine is working there, and begged me for some reggae, so I tend to go there when he is working...tonight is Roma night....also pretty entertaining....last saturday night was a transvestite show, that was terrifying...haha I LOVE Zizkov.

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Yesah..just up from XT3 heading towards Lipanska where the No9 Tram stops....just a dodgy little Herna bar...mate of mine is working there, and begged me for some reggae, so I tend to go there when he is working...tonight is Roma night....also pretty entertaining....last saturday night was a transvestite show, that was terrifying...haha I LOVE Zizkov.

I brought the cheapest drinks ever in FC Ziskovs small clubhouse at their ground. There wan,t a game on but we were staying around the corner. There was just us 6, an elderley couple and two boxer dogs that were mating by the bar. Honest and I hadn't,t been on the puff. Got smashed on Slovovice.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
How dare the Guardian employ educated people. I prefer those journalists who phone tap murdered paedophile victims phones and offer homeless girls 50 quid for sex to get a story, much nicer people.
I don't like either.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
My boss is Ukrainian, female and definitely not to be messed with.

I do some work for a Ukranian lady.

It's annoying that it's not polite to say 'You have amazing breasts' to a woman.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Do you also go to Starbucks with your laptop and tell everyone you're writing a new screenplay?

I've only ever been to Starbucks twice. Once to get a hot chocolate and once to get a hot chocolate and take a shit.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
134298467866.png

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Wasnt that great as it turned out..pretty amateurish...prob ok for work...only took a couple of pics anyway..

Attachments

• IMAG0900.jpg
    IMAG0900.jpg
    828 KB · Views: 29
  • IMAG0904.jpg
    IMAG0904.jpg
    609.1 KB · Views: 24

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here