Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Ulloa £8m

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Pretty good chance of us getting a further £1.5 million. He will play 20 times unless injury intervenes and they probably have a better than even chance of staying up. I was impressed with Leicester's attitude and crowd today.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
£500k if he makes 20 appearances
£1 million if they stay up this season
£500k if they stay up in 2015/16 or are relegated this season and promoted in 2015/16.

Can i ask how you know this?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Ultimately Leo and Buckley have become our equivalent of a parachute payment this season. Great business.

Norwich, Fulham and Cardiff are getting £23m this year in parachute payments.
The other clubs will be getting either £18m for their second year in Champ and £9m a year for years three and four.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Norwich, Fulham and Cardiff are getting £23m this year in parachute payments.
The other clubs will be getting either £18m for their second year in Champ and £9m a year for years three and four.

But they also have squads full of £20-40k pw plus players that will eat plenty of that up in no time!!! I only said its our equivalent this year so we really need to make it count.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
http://www.london24.com/sport/footb...s_who_have_surprised_us_this_season_1_3788748

Top 10 Premier league players who have surprised this season

Leonardo Ulloa (Leicester City)

At £8million, Leonardo Ulloa looked a tad expensive earlier this summer, but he could prove to be the complete opposite. Five goals in five games has given the Foxes a great start to the season and notching against the likes of Arsenal, Manchester United and Everton shows the Argentinean can definitely hack it in the Premier League.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
£8m was fantastic business. Not spending at least £3m on a decent replacement wasn't. Oh, and I accept if we can get someone good enough for under £3m, then great, but it seems we haven't.

L

litmanen

Agree. Big mistake not to buy any better strikers than Colunga and Baldock. It's gonna be a long couple of months, before January comes.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Yeah let's write off our entire strike force nine games into the season :facepalm:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Leo would have scored close to 30 goals for us this season in this team I reckon.

We'd have looked good for promotion and the 60 million minimum ( + parachute payments. )

8 million doesn't look too good a deal really, and is in effect 52 million thrown away, just in year 1.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I predict that the £8m will be staying snugly in TB's back pocket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here