Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Tunnel Club full review

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I wonder if season ticket holders keep their seats for Europa League games….it was what 1901ers were promised when we were Championship and signing up…

Anyone want to out themselves as a Tunneller? They can’t all be Beef Wellington brigade can they?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Not for me Clive

I’d refer than have a plain Amex burger wonder how that would go down if requested instead

Jul 2, 2011
I found this interesting and it’s understandable that it’s popular, but I can’t help but feel the tunnel club is like driving a Tesla, a great experience…. but it’s a bit un-cool

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Food looks amazing to be fair. I've eaten at Etch a couple of times and it very good, looks like he's transferred the menu over.

It's not what I'd want from a day at the football, but each to their own, it does all look very smart if you like that sort of thing.
I think Etch is the best restaurant I’ve eaten in Brighton and Hove .

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I wonder if season ticket holders keep their seats for Europa League games….it was what 1901ers were promised when we were Championship and signing up…

Anyone want to out themselves as a Tunneller? They can’t all be Beef Wellington brigade can they?
For some we were in League One when they signed up.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The Tunnel Club will cost £8,950 per person for a season, plus a founding member's fee of £2,500.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
For some we were in League One when they signed up.
So we were! I’d forgotten how lowly we were at the time. Europe was not on the radar anyway. As soon as it was it was removed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here