NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
1.jpg
:love::kiss::rolleyes:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Can you translate and summarise the point in one clear sentence please.

The reaction on this thread sums up your query. You all say and repeat the same old stuff and it's always from the same old users (you included).
The lizard tinfoil hat etc jokes have definitely passed the sell by date, now you're sounding slightly bitter and rotten.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
The Truth. Why are your news sources more reliable than mainstream news?

I'm not saying it's more reliable but alternative information should be more accessible than it currently is.
I just don't trust getting spoon fed my information from mainstream news which is corrupt and unreliable. The recent scandals haven't given me much hope to be honest with you
Barrel of Fun, What makes you believe mainstream news is reliable?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The reaction on this thread sums up your query. You all say and repeat the same old stuff and it's always from the same old users (you included).
The lizard tinfoil hat etc jokes have definitely passed the sell by date, now you're sounding slightly bitter and rotten.

I beg your pardon, I can see words jumbled up and formed to look like sentences and all I asked of you was to translate and summarise the messagae. How is that sounding bitter and rotten ???

And I have never mentioned anything about a tinfoil hat in any of my posts ???

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I beg your pardon, I can see words jumbled up and formed to look like sentences and all I asked of you was to translate and summarise the messagae. How is that sounding bitter and rotten ???

And I have never mentioned anything about a tinfoil hat in any of my posts ???

Give it a break, you're one of the head leaders of your 'anti-conspiracy brigade' who believe nothing and trust no one! Amen.

Bitter and rotten? I was being nice!

SymyJym, considering more than not you seem very glued to my posts which i don't mind, what's with your obsessive questioning of a Conpsiracy theorist? They really aren't trying to destroy the world with their lies like you often say, that's your delusional thinking. Mainstream media is alot more laughable than a tinfoil hat. I bet you all spoke highly of the celebrity pedos before they were found out? That's more messed up than any conspiracy theory I'm afraid!

Last edited:

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I'm not saying it's more reliable but alternative information should be more accessible than it currently is.
I just don't trust getting spoon fed my information from mainstream news which is corrupt and unreliable. The recent scandals haven't given me much hope to be honest with you

What evidence do you have to suggest that the 'mainstream' media (whatever that is) is corrupt?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
...You all say and repeat the same old stuff and it's always from the same old users (you included).

:lolol: touche, and right back at ya

The Truth. Why are your news sources more reliable than mainstream news?

because they are the mainstream news, so obviously they are not to be trusted, they are instruments of the state/establishment/powers that be. :moo:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Give it a break, you're one of the head leaders of your 'anti-conspiracy brigade' who believe nothing and trust no one! Amen.

Bitter and rotten? I was being nice!

SymyJym, considering more than not you seem very glued to my posts which i don't mind but what's with your anger towards a Conpsiracy theorist? they aren't trying to destroy the world with their lies like you often say, that's your delusional thinking!

Not at all, I am always interested in hearing about conspiracies, but I prefer to debate with with people who can dismiss some of the theories.

If someone says to me "I believe in that, that and that, but I don't believe in this, this and this" that helps the real conspiracy if there is one.

On the other hand if someone believes in everything in pure blind faith, no matter how far fetched they sound, and cannot dismiss any, then they have sold out on a rational debate.

Just have to add that the only one sounding bitter here is you by the tone of your post.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

I'm working on the basis that a BBC journalist on the frontline will be closer to reporting fact than a website run by a person based in their front room looking to pick holes in things.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Not at all, I am always interested in hearing about conspiracies, but I prefer to debate with with people who can dismiss some of the theories.

If someone says to me "I believe in that, that and that, but I don't believe in this, this and this" that helps the real conspiracy if there is one.

On the other hand if someone believes in everything in pure blind faith, no matter how far fetched they sound, and cannot dismiss any, then they have sold out on a rational debate.

Just have to add that the only one sounding bitter here is you by the tone of your post.

So why did you want me to translate and summarise the picture below in one sentence then?
Don't give me your "I like a debate" crap. You like to play the role of the devils advocate, simply because that's the only way you know how to debate. You don't research any of this stuff but yet you debate it like you know best. The making of a moron.
1459891_770541849639073_471376059_n.png

When you debate, is t

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

:wave:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I'm working on the basis that a BBC journalist on the frontline will be closer to reporting fact than a website run by a person based in their front room looking to pick holes in things.

Journalists are being restricted from the info they're allowed to know and release. It's not uncommon for journalists to have their laptops confiscated from officials at airports.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Journalists are being restricted from the info they're allowed to know and release. It's not uncommon for journalists to have their laptops confiscated from officials at airports.

Are they? What all of them? I like your last statement though, very vague and non specific much like most of everything else you post I have to say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here