Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The truth will be told

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Sorry, I'm a bit lost. What's the original link you mentioned and could you repost it please?

Original link == link in the original post (your post, as it happens). http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...-the-great-cleanup-trainspotting-8959529.html

It's not very clear what you're typing, any chance of elaborating a bit more?

What I'm trying to get at is that it seems to matter greatly to you *who* is doing these things, rather than that these things are being done. Which in turn suggests that there should be different (higher?) expectations for those who are important/famous/powerful. Is this the case, and if so why?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Original link == link in the original post (your post, as it happens). http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...-the-great-cleanup-trainspotting-8959529.html
The link is only showing what I used in my opening post. You're not supposed to read the whole page.
Here's the bit from the link you need to notice:

George Osborne has been faintly embarrassed by the Paul Flowers scandal, after David Davis said the Treasury had “serious questions to answer” about the Co-op’s colourful chairman. But at least last week’s “coke and prostitutes” headlines had nothing to do with the Chancellor himself. So what to make of Natalie Rowe’s claims that “the truth will be told” when she speaks live on air tomorrow? Rowe is the ex-prostitute with whom Osborne was pictured partying back in the 1990s. Now she has published a kiss’n’tell book, Chief Whip: Memoirs of a Dominatrix, which she is vigorously publicising. The Chancellor has always denied claims they were anything more than acquaintances, and Rowe’s own version of events has not always been quite clear. Downing Street is thought to have seen the book and is braced to respond. On Friday, ahead of tomorrow’s “live and uncensored” interview on thepeoplesvoice.tv, she tweeted: “And as for you David Cameron, your dirty secrets are coming out next, how long did you think you could hide behind George’ skirt tails.” Tin hats at the ready!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

What I'm trying to get at is that it seems to matter greatly to you *who* is doing these things, rather than that these things are being done. Which in turn suggests that there should be different (higher?) expectations for those who are important/famous/powerful. Is this the case, and if so why?

It simply shows the level of dishonesty controlling our political system. It's not that we need to care who's shagging who. It's how these politicians morally go about making decisions which effects our day to day life which is the concern, especially if they are very shallow people.
Would you want John Terry as PM?

Last edited:

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
The link is only showing what I used in my opening post. You're not supposed to read the whole page.
Here's the bit from the link you need to notice:

George Osborne has been faintly embarrassed by the Paul Flowers scandal, after David Davis said the Treasury had “serious questions to answer” about the Co-op’s colourful chairman. But at least last week’s “coke and prostitutes” headlines had nothing to do with the Chancellor himself. So what to make of Natalie Rowe’s claims that “the truth will be told” when she speaks live on air tomorrow? Rowe is the ex-prostitute with whom Osborne was pictured partying back in the 1990s. Now she has published a kiss’n’tell book, Chief Whip: Memoirs of a Dominatrix, which she is vigorously publicising. The Chancellor has always denied claims they were anything more than acquaintances, and Rowe’s own version of events has not always been quite clear. Downing Street is thought to have seen the book and is braced to respond. On Friday, ahead of tomorrow’s “live and uncensored” interview on thepeoplesvoice.tv, she tweeted: “And as for you David Cameron, your dirty secrets are coming out next, how long did you think you could hide behind George’ skirt tails.” Tin hats at the ready!

I take it that the whole thing was a damp squib and that George and Dave have not been hounded from Parliament in shame? Or have I missed something?

Well, I just googled "thepeoplesvoice" to see what it came up with, one of the presenters is none other then David Icke.

For that reason, I'm out.

NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Well, I just googled "thepeoplesvoice" to see what it came up with, one of the presenters is none other then David Icke.

For that reason, I'm out.

It is, in fact, David Icke's own internet TV station. I have read a number of his books which, whilst quite entertaining, are the ramblings of a delusional man. He recently split from his wife because he believes her to be one of the shape shifting aliens he bangs on about.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
It is, in fact, David Icke's own internet TV station. I have read a number of his books which, whilst quite entertaining, are the ramblings of a delusional man. He recently split from his wife because he believes her to be one of the shape shifting aliens he bangs on about.

Is that really true? If so, I admit, that is crazy!

Have you got anything to prove David Ickes reasons for divorce? People do like making stuff up about him. I'd need to see some proof to believe your claims.

Last edited:

NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Is that really true? If so, I admit, that is crazy!

"One of the reasons they split up, according to Pamela, is that he became suspicious that she is a shape-shifting alien.

'He can’t figure me out — he thinks I might be a reptilian,’ says Pamela.

‘Of course, I’m not. David and I had a deep connection, we were meant to be together, but he turned against me. I’ve been through utter bewilderment, pain, sorrow and heartbreak.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2083287/David-Ickes-marriage-breakdown-He-claimed-hes-Son-God-world-run-alien-lizards-story-marriage-breakdown-weird.html

Yes, I know it's the Mail, but it is just one of many sites quoting his wife.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
"One of the reasons they split up, according to Pamela, is that he became suspicious that she is a shape-shifting alien.

'He can’t figure me out — he thinks I might be a reptilian,’ says Pamela.

‘Of course, I’m not. David and I had a deep connection, we were meant to be together, but he turned against me. I’ve been through utter bewilderment, pain, sorrow and heartbreak.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2083287/David-Ickes-marriage-breakdown-He-claimed-hes-Son-God-world-run-alien-lizards-story-marriage-breakdown-weird.html

Yes, I know it's the Mail, but it is just one of many sites quoting his wife.

You don't reckon she might be bitter? I thought you meant David Icke made these claims!
She can say what she wants but you can't judge David Icke on what his ex wife says about him. It's her whose making the crazy statements, not David Icke.
It's an allegation not a fact. This is more a case that People can get bitchy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here