[TV] The Traitors - BBC

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
apparently that Charlotte Chilton is a lesbian.

It doesnt matter but normally can tell.

**edit and her wife is half decent too
Regular readers may note I mentioned this a few pages ago. Doesnt make a difference mind

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Was this REALLY necessary?!

bath.jpg

Yeah, who cares?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Its odd that they are all trying to banish the traitors yet I seem to recall in the first series they just replaced them. Surely you want to banish the strongest competitors regardless of if they are traitor or faithful
Halfway through the last series the three traitors recruited one more. This time, they were allowed to recruit a fourth person almost from the start.
As they have refreshed some of the format in this series, they may allow another recruitment, but it was only 4.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Halfway through the last series the three traitors recruited one more. This time, they were allowed to recruit a fourth person almost from the start.
As they have refreshed some of the format in this series, they may allow another recruitment, but it was only 4.
I guess they can change it up as they go along as the show would end too quickly if 3 or 4 traitors were the first out so game over.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
I guess they can change it up as they go along as the show would end too quickly if 3 or 4 traitors were the first out so game over.
If the Faithfull somehow manage to banish a traitor next, I suspect the Traitors will be given a chance to recruit. But we can't be far away from the point where that gets removed as an option.

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
If the Faithfull somehow manage to banish a traitor next, I suspect the Traitors will be given a chance to recruit. But we can't be far away from the point where that gets removed as an option.
Shame we haven’t got Anthony still to keep score for everyone.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Recruiting is the wrong option.

The best move would be to murder Jaz as he has just voted for Andrew and put the heat on Andrew at the next round table.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What an episode!

Agree. Thought that was excellent.

It was fun, but it was totally unfair for the programme to stitch up Miles. Due to their decisions, he was removed. That's BS.

I wouldn’t accept the offer of recruitment.

Then you'd be murdered pronto.

Paul is going down I think. Overplayed it tonight.
You'd think so, but they all think he's a hero.

But even that should draw its own suspicion - why is this hero still never getting murdered? They're all thick as shit (except Jas).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Recruiting is the wrong option.

It was Harry pushing recruitment, but I actually think it helps Paul, and is bad for Harry. Paul needs another fall guy, as he will still be under suspicion, but Harry could have just stayed cool until the end, not gone for Paul when Paul's turn came, and then taken the lot.

The best move would be to murder Jaz as he has just voted for Andrew and put the heat on Andrew at the next round table.
Murdering Jas is the best option anyway. Recruiting is bad, because they plan to stab the new recruit in the back, but what the hell do they think the new recruit will do about that? If they recruited me and then stabbed me in the back, I'd do a Kieron and go straight back at them.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It was fun, but it was totally unfair for the programme to stitch up Miles. Due to their decisions, he was removed. That's BS.

Then you'd be murdered pronto.

You'd think so, but they all think he's a hero.

But even that should draw its own suspicion - why is this hero still never getting murdered? They're all thick as shit (except Jas).
Only those left standing will get the prize money. If there is only one traitor, then they get everything. Faithfuls will share it, if no traitors left.
it‘s in a traitors interest to stab the fellow traitors in the back.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Only those left standing will get the prize money. If there is only one traitor, then they get everything. Faithfuls will share it, if no traitors left.

I know the rules.

it‘s in a traitors interest to stab the fellow traitors in the back.
Not if it makes those traitors then stab you in the gut. Wilf stabbed Kieron in the back, so Kieron didn't even defend himself, he just told everyone that Wilf was also a traitor.

If the traitors actually stood by each other except when defending a fellow was a lost cause, a couple of them could make it to the end and share it. But if they turn on each other, there's a decent chance their partner in crime will take them down with the ship.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I know the rules.

Not if it makes those traitors then stab you in the gut. Wilf stabbed Kieron in the back, so Kieron didn't even defend himself, he just told everyone that Wilf was also a traitor.

If the traitors actually stood by each other except when defending a fellow was a lost cause, a couple of them could make it to the end and share it. But if they turn on each other, there's a decent chance their partner in crime will take them down with the ship.
Harry certainly wants Paul out.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Harry certainly wants Paul out.
Yep. Harry's played a blinder so far. Paul is impressive, but I can't imagine him getting all the way, due to constant suspicion.

I can see them recruiting Zack and then throwing him under the bus pretty quickly, but how will he react to being so blatantly used?

If they recruit Zack and murder Jas, the faithful won't have a brain cell left between them.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
1) What a gutless drip Jas is.
2) Ross is the thickest twat on the show. I'm glad his mum is out as I was finding their double act nauseating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports