Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Tory Party are ....

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This thread has actually made your day, hasn’t it? That’s genuinely pitiful.
Desperate stuff. Oh sorry, I mean "Yes, that much is absolutely clear." :lolol:

You're not very good at this are you? It's not just me who finds your hypocrisy and lack of intelligence both breathtaking and hilarious, it's at least 5 or 6 people on this thread who have bothered to express an opinion.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Desperate stuff. Oh sorry, I mean "Yes, that much is absolutely clear." :lolol:

You're not very good at this are you? It's not just me who finds your hypocrisy and lack of intelligence both breathtaking and hilarious, it's at least 5 or 6 people on this thread who have bothered to express an opinion.

Yes yes, you don’t like me. We all get it. But the thing is old thing ,I’m not going anywhere, so if you’re planning on these lengthy character assassinations and detailed explanations of why I’m a loser etc I think you are gonna wear yourself out.
You don’t like me. I’m over it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes yes, you don’t like me. We all get it. But the thing is old thing ,I’m not going anywhere, so if you’re planning on these lengthy character assassinations and detailed explanations of why I’m a loser etc I think you are gonna wear yourself out.
You don’t like me. I’m over it.
I don't dislike you particularly, I just think you're a hypocritical tit who thinks he's better than he is - based entirely on the scorn you pour on absolutely anyone who disagrees with you.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I don't dislike you particularly, I just think you're a hypocritical tit who thinks he's better than he is - based entirely on the scorn you pour on absolutely anyone who disagrees with you.

Yeah, you said. A few times now.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Yeah, you said. A few times now.

Getting back to your original wording....Don`t you agree Tory Scum was over the top...The Scum are the Scum who carry and are willing to use knives on other people. Everyone must be encouraged to report anyone they have an inkling may be out carrying a knife. Are you suggesting that NHS Doctors or Nurses should patch up knife wounds without informing police ??

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Getting back to your original wording....Don`t you agree Tory Scum was over the top...The Scum are the Scum who carry and are willing to use knives on other people. Everyone must be encouraged to report anyone they have an inkling may be out carrying a knife. Are you suggesting that NHS Doctors or Nurses should patch up knife wounds without informing police ??

No, that’s not at all what I suggesting. I’m saying that they are already obliged to report such matters and they do report them. Threatening them with legal consequences for failing to do so is a scummy thing to do.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
No, that’s not at all what I suggesting. I’m saying that they are already obliged to report such matters and they do report them. Threatening them with legal consequences for failing to do so is a scummy thing to do.

Give it up. Very stupid thread and you've been a silly boy.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Is there some kind of conspiracy going on here?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Give it up. Very stupid thread and you've been a silly boy.

You don’t have to contribute. Perfectly legit thread, hijacked by the usual suspects. Sensible debate is foreign to them.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
“The government says its plan is intended to "help spot the warning signs that a young person could be in danger, such as presenting in A&E with suspicious injury”

Two things immediately come to mind here

1) Patient confidentiality. A total legal mine field.
2) If people think they might be grassed up they might be put off going to hospital.

This is totally typical of Javid’s react first, think later approach.

PS “More than 100 experts will meet at Downing Street during the week to discuss the issue.” - I thought we’d had enough of experts?

Totally this on point 1. I tried to analyse knife crime in Croydon, looking at non reported offences, and had lengthy talks with the local health authority, including Mayday hospital. They were so ill prepared to give information, not even location of victim at time of incident, or age or ethnicity. I sat in front of a panel of members of the board who were very sympathetic, but just kept repeating patient confidentiality that in the end the project was abandoned.

I can’t see this idea having any more joy.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You don’t have to contribute. Perfectly legit thread, hijacked by the usual suspects. Sensible debate is foreign to them.

This thread actually illustrates very well why politicians almost always avoid answering a question and talk anodyne Ribena. It was perfectly obvious to me that by 'tory scum' you meant scum that are tories. I was not offended. Some good friends are tories. I don't consider them besmirched. You are obviously not a 'no compromise with the elelectorate' throwback to the early 80s. However . . . . . . . .your choice of words allowed genuine and disingenuous folk alike to duff you up. For what it is worth, and as someone who comes 'under' this act, we have absolutely no mechanism for fairly and appropriately reporting students who are being groomed, bullied, enslaved, abused or whatever, other than to pass on concerns to some other arse who will wring their hands. Presumably now they will ring the special branch instead. So, yes, this is a bit of dog whistle bollocks put out to help the Daily Mail elderly maidens and gentlemen achieve tumescence. Time people stopped bitch slapping you for mentioning it, I suspect.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

See post 134 for your answer to this question!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I find Tories are by their very nature not people I particularly like, they tend to have a very narrow field of vision when viewing those less fortunate are concerned they are quick to temper and often jingoistic with a very black and white view of the world routed in the days of the empire

“Quick to temper” .... you have it the wrong way round on this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here