Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Tory Party are ....

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
It’s actually a model that is already in place in England, to abysmal effect.

that doesnt make any sense, if as you say its already in place whats the change and why evil?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Surely everyone has responsibility ... Makes a big story..... Like you branding Tories as shits and Eton Toffs. PS (for your info several Labour Politicians went to Eton)

I know irrelevantly that Karl Marx and George Orwell are old Etonians but unaware of any current Labour MP being one.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
1) Patient confidentiality. A total legal mine field.
2) If people think they might be grassed up they might be put off going to hospital.

This is totally typical of Javid’s react first, think later approach.

sensible points there (except "react first, think later" - its a consultation). i wonder how they deal with the first for existing duty of care? we know all too well abuse is not always reported or acted upon. on second point i dont think people will not go to hospital if seriously wounded. and perhaps the thought of not being able to get medical help might make youngster more reflective of actions? not sure. not speaking out about the perpetrators is primary reason street violence carries.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Sorry yes, doctors, nurses, you know...NHS staff. Teachers too.

I guess I’ll wait for some sensible people to find this thread. Usual crowd of numpties on here so far.

Incorrect use of apostrophes and then jumping to conclusions -and then you talk of others being numpties . .

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
that doesnt make any sense, if as you say its already in place whats the change and why evil?

The professionals mentioned by the Tories here currently have an obligation to report incidents they believe are related to crime. Their obligation hasn’t changed but the Tories now want to introduce legal penalties to those they deem have failed in their duty.
It’s a blame shift and it’s evil.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Sorry yes, doctors, nurses, you know...NHS staff. Teachers too.

I guess I’ll wait for some sensible people to find this thread. Usual crowd of numpties on here so far.

Sorry mate, but sensible people don't read posts with aggressive titles like yours. It marks you as scum too.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Incorrect use of apostrophes and then jumping to conclusions -and then you talk of others being numpties . .

One incorrect use of one apostrophe that for some reason my phone put in for me, if I am guilty of anything it is not proof reading before posting. For that, you have my apologies .

No conclusions jumped to.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Sorry mate, but sensible people don't read posts with aggressive titles like yours. It marks you as scum too.

You have fallen into a bit of a trap of your own making there. Oops.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
As I say, after making the mistake once several months ago my phone likes to substitute Tory’s for Tories.

It’s not important .

Who is to say what is important and what isn't?

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning - Albert Einstein

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Now they want nurses and doctors to be held accountable for spotting youth crime.
The surge in youth crime is nothing to do with police cuts or the cultivation of poverty by May and her cult of Eton toffs then?

I doubt the proposed changes are that different to what’s in place now but the attempt by the Tory shits to shift responsibility is shocking.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47768631

At last something We can agree on.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I think the OP has lost all credibility with such a ridiculous statement .

The loss of credibility depends on whether or not one puts any stock in your opinion.

It’s a thread , among many others on here. One isn’t obliged to read it or like the content.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Evil scum or maybe a misinformed and bad idea. History shows all governments get some things right and other things wrong.
Surely tackling knife crime is a positive? I’m not saying this policy would work but exploring ideas must be done. We can blame police cuts for an increase in it but it’s not the only reason. Anyone can go to a kitchen pick up a knife put it in their pocket and go stab someone. Some of these people have killed others in broad dayligh in crowded streetst. No matter what police you have to the street you can’t stop that. Educating people earlier, breaking a gang culture and getting into the estates where this type of violence is currently an almost everyday thing needs to be done. It’s a long hard road to do it but it can be done.
Evil scum are people wielding the knives not people trying to think of ideas badly or not to help the issue.
MPs want to try and help go to a loca estate learn and speak to people who have lived through it.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
The professionals mentioned by the Tories here currently have an obligation to report incidents they believe are related to crime. Their obligation hasn’t changed but the Tories now want to introduce legal penalties to those they deem have failed in their duty.
It’s a blame shift and it’s evil.

"evil" to report something, that you admit already obliged to report. :shrug: obviously you got a bite out of me, i think this may be a april fools thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here