Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The text"ellis" Campaign <MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND GET INVOLVED>

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Sent what I could.

Out of interest how much do you need to raise and what is the possible cure?

Itman-dan

Jul 19, 2011
Will donate and match the 5 pound per goal for either team. I will share this on the south west corner facebook page so hopefully get some more kind people. Good luck and all the best.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Done. Good luck with your campaign.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
:bounce:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
What happens if this is a nil - nil draw?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yep. £5 regardless, and an ADDITIONAL £5 per Albion goal.

Hope you have a good evening in town Richard, and have a great day tomorrow (apart from the result).

textellis

Dec 1, 2013
Arrived at the Amex earlier this evening...feeling absolutely shattered!

Great feeling to finally get here and now having a few beers with the family to celebrate :)

Can't thank you all enough for your kind words and generous donations, watching the total rise today has kept me going until the end, even when I didn't think my legs had anything left to give!

Your club has great supporters and I'm really looking forward to tomorrow...just hoping we win 6-5 after everyone suggesting an extra donation for every goal! :)

textellis

Dec 1, 2013
Sent what I could.

Out of interest how much do you need to raise and what is the possible cure?

In total we need to raise £467,000 to start a research project in Texas. They have already reversed Ellis' condition using mice, so now aim to replicate it in humans.

It isn't a quick process, but the quicker we can fund it, the quicker they can get started on finding a cure for Ellis :)

I've set myself the target of raising £100,000 towards the £467,000...so far we are just short of £26,000!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here