Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The text"ellis" Campaign <MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND GET INVOLVED>

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Let's give this a bounce chaps. He's cycling from Leicester FFS! Most of us can't from Hove!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I'll donate via just giving after the game. £5 to start, plus £5 for every Albion goal. I hope it's expensive for me.

Best of luck to you, and I hope Ellis has a great birthday.

I will do the same and I reiterate all the sentiments expressed on here for Ellis.

textellis

Dec 1, 2013
Well I set up this thread before I went to sleep last night and woke up to numerous donations and nice words on here! JUST what I needed to motivate me for today...feeling pretty tired now after 190 miles in 3 days. 60 more to go and I'll be able to see the AMEX :)

Bit worried about if Brighton score now...at this rate I'll be cheering with you if more donations are going to come in :)

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Well I set up this thread before I went to sleep last night and woke up to numerous donations and nice words on here! JUST what I needed to motivate me for today...feeling pretty tired now after 190 miles in 3 days. 60 more to go and I'll be able to see the AMEX :)

Bit worried about if Brighton score now...at this rate I'll be cheering with you if more donations are going to come in :)

I hope that you can keep it up mate, I will get my brother, who lives in Brighton, to make donations for me for the rest of the season and I will settle with him at the end of every month.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
love the idea of a fiver a (Brighton) goal. I'm up for that :thumbsup:

No response from the club yet but I'm sure someone there will wake up to the opportunity to support a good cause

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
All the best with this. I have texted.

Come on NSC!!! Let's be 'avin ya..!!!

Surely we should be trying to make sure that Brighton donate the most out of all the 23 clubs visited....? Will the club put the phone number up on the big screen? Can anyone on here influence that?

We must at least beat whatever Sheffield (Massive) Wednesday managed earlier this week...

IndependentWSU

May 24, 2011
Will stop moaning about my toothache and the chances of it ruining my weekend.
Admiration and respect to you. Donation sent, best of luck to you and your son.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Sent a tenner via just giving. Good luck to your boy.
Hope your team get stuffed though ;-)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm in. Duley texted my donation.

Good luck chap, and all the best to your little lad. I hope he has an amazing day tomorrow, I'm sure he will once you both get over your disappointing result.

:thumbsup:

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
You seem to be an amazing person and I will donate what I can plus a fiver for every Brighton game!! Best of luck to you and please update us aswell in the future

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here