Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Swan Welcomes You All.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Because its closer ?
Is the hikers a family pub now ?
The last time i went there you were made to feel very unwelcome by the locals as if you were invading their private space.
It certainly wasn't somewhere you would take your family.

Sorry, was that a serious reply?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
not that I'll EVER go to the swan for a pre-game pint but if I were to go I'd WANT the following:

1) TVs to watch SOCCERBALL on and Soccer Saturday
2) CHEAPER beer prciers than the stadium with a selection of BEERS
3) NACHOS and anything else thats light and not too heavy, and CHEAP of course
4) Loyalty Scheme where X amount of BEER purchased gets you a free pint, thats always a WINNER for me!

D

Deleted member 2719

Not Convinced that the new landlord knows his trade just the fact he has Murphys and not Guiness.:wozza:

He is fired for that reason.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
The Hikers will be full of Albion before the game, and probably after the game too. I don't think you will get any bother in there. I am going in there with my cousin and a load of mates, and you will get no hassle off of any of us.

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
To be honest we can drink at the Amex but unless you can get into the Supporter's bar do you really want to. The Swan is a good option with a proper 'pub ' atmosphere. I'll be using it.
We've been there recently a couple of times and I think it will be good when full of BHA supporters.
Why not support the local pub?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I remember the previous landlord hated football so much that he put out bowls of Brazil nuts on the day Brazil beat England in the world cup. What a twat.

Thanks for info though Jack

Part of me does like a miserable grumpy old landlord though.

The late Mr Woodruff wasn't as against the stadium as some people are making out.

f14.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here