Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Sun / Hull Daily Mail reporting Hull sniffing after Kayal

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Someone I know spoke to him at the players Dinner and asked where he thought he would be next season , hopefully the premier league was his reply.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Surely the better question is; how utterly shithouse was our midfield before he came in?! I know we're not going to go back to the dark days of Gardner, JFC and Ince but Kayal has (in a very quick time) become pretty irreplaceable. We were VERY lucky to get him due to his previous injury record.

I pretty much agree, except for him being irreplaceable. All players are replaceable, we have just got to rely on the scouting teams judgement to get it right, as they did with Kayal! But let's just hope this thread can die a death when and if he puts pen to paper.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Someone I know spoke to him at the players Dinner and asked where he thought he would be next season , hopefully the premier league was his reply.

The player's dinner was before the end of the season and we were still in with a very good shout of promotion, so he was probably referring to that.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
What about Stephens? Are you confident about him being here this season?

I don't know................but I do know that if he does go it will be on our terms and at whatever value we decide on. I've said before him and CH have great relationship and that counts for a lot

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I don't know................but I do know that if he does go it will be on our terms and at whatever value we decide on. I've said before him and CH have great relationship and that counts for a lot

Thats good to hear although I have heard he wants to move back up north!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

The player's dinner was the week before the Middlesbrough match, which may explain his reply.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here