Dec 29, 2011

Attachments

• IMG_2576.jpeg
    IMG_2576.jpeg
    36.1 KB · Views: 30

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Amusingly, I've just found that you are not allowed to wear denim. In the gym. Obviously...

"Suitable gym clothing and clean trainers must be worn at all times. Denim is not permitted."​

Again, those Ts&Cs look like an 8-year-old wrote them.
I’m very sure the person in charge of that ripped me off for some work a long time back 🙄

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This place may or may not be any good, but their marketing and presentation is simply the worst I have ever seen. It genuinely looks like it's been written by an 8-year-old.

Example, this is the opening sentence in their launch email I just found in my Inbox:

"We are very sorry for the delay in posting this and the full website launching unfortunately our lead project controller suffered a family bereavement last week resulting in some planned works not being able to be completed in time for our 15th deadline for release, we hope you will bear with us and our team during this moment, we had planned on photoshoot images being ready and our 3D rendering of the full venue, both these items will be completed in the coming days and be released as fast as we can in the meantime we are releasing the membership information and 50% off discount code for locals only to book membership, we look forward to releasing before xmas some actual venue shots plus images of all spaces and our 3D images of the planned finished club."​

Regardless of the atrocious message itself, the language and (lack of) punctuation is quite incredible.

I then click through to their website and there's a typo in the opening sentence...

"Transforming the historic former Beales site in the Montage Quarter, Worthing, an innovative member’s lifestyle club is set to open this coming winter."​

...as it is, I believe, the Montague Quarter.

Beyond that the whole website is error-strewn.

It's just a really shoddy approach that seems to be at odds with the image they are trying to portray.

Anyone joined?!?
Who is the innovative member whose lifestyle this club is founded on?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here