Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Southampton golden ticket poll

What did you get in the Southampton ticket ballot?

• Window 1 - will take my ticket up

Votes: 34 9.1%
  • Window 1 - will not take my ticket up

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • Window 2 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 93 24.9%
  • Window 2 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • Window 3 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Window 3 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 36 9.6%
  • Window 4 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 68 18.2%
  • Window 4 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 37 9.9%

• Total voters

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I don’t think previous history has anything to do with it. It’s a random ballot. You were pulled out of a hat and are in the priority group 2.

Ah thanks, didn't realise that, then I suppose I've been lucky!

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
Sorry if this has been covered but if you are in a group of 4 can 1 member of the group get all the tickets or does each individual have to claim their own?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Priority level 1. What does this mean

Uberfan.

You must be impressively rich.

Can I live in your house? You can live in my shed.

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing
Some asked if 1901 members were able to sit anywhere but I don't think they would be able to and the South 1901 lounge is the only one being used.
In addition there being given a food box with a pie, crisps, choc bar and soft drink so to give these to 1901 members sitting anywhere else would be a nightmare to organise and set up a few choice discussions between fans.
Anyway being priority 4 it doesn't matter but I want to know what flavour pie I'm missing out because if its the chilli one there will be repercussions.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

I’m not going unless I get a sausage roll too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Thought there was supposed to be a ballot where all season ticket holders had equal chance. Will tier ones be tier four next time and vice versa??

The ballot happened and the results of the ballot are what determines the Priority group/window that people are in. Basically priority group 1 "won" the ballot. Before the next match we all go back into the ballot and start again afresh.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
So the way the ballot has been done with the various groups, does this mean if you are in lets say Priority Group 1 and you don’t want to go, you just don’t apply for tickets and you will no longer be penalised as missing a game

Yes. You "opt out" by just not purchasing a ticket and it will be available for someone in Priority Group 2 to buy.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Sorry if this has been covered but if you are in a group of 4 can 1 member of the group get all the tickets or does each individual have to claim their own?

I would assume you can order all at the same time. Don't know how that works if you're in, say group 2, and when you get online there's less available than your bubble

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Not sure in this instance but usually for cup or away games 1 person can purchase and at check out assigns them to the different eligible people. Got to have the people in your friends and family but presumably you do already to be in a ballot group with them.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I've had a season ticket since '87 with the exception of the time at the Priestfield where I only went to 5 or 6 "home" games and I missed one year at Withdean when my twins were born (vetoed by the wife!) but still only got Priority 2, presumably because I only go to the occasional away match.

No. It’s a random draw.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Think it’ll be more than a few...more like a few hundred I reckon.

So far, this poll indicates that almost a third of those in priority one won't go - on that basis that would be about 6-700 available for Tier 2.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I wonder how they generated the random draw, my guess they used the tried and tested, Potter's Wheel of Selection, it must of been a super sized wheel though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here