Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Slave trade has been a benefit to Blacks

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You can't describe Jeremy Vine as being right wing. Remember his record in striking whenever called out by his union. The BBC is constantly being accused of being left wing. Also, please show me where I have ever said that I believe that the Blacks have ever benefited from the slave trade and that I think it was a good thing. I have also openly stated on NSC that I deplore Slavery in what ever form it might take.

:timmy::timmy::hilton::cheers:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You can't describe Jeremy Vine as being right wing. Remember his record in striking whenever called out by his union. The BBC is constantly being accused of being left wing. Also, please show me where I have ever said that I believe that the Blacks have ever benefited from the slave trade and that I think it was a good thing. I have also openly stated on NSC that I deplore Slavery in what ever form it might take.

I didn't describe him as being right wing I described his show as being like the Daily Mail on the radio. I personally think the mail is not so much right wing as just sensationalist flummery. I never said you thought slavery was a good thing. f*** man, do actually read anything that's posted?

I didn't describe him as being right wing I described his show as being like the Daily Mail on the radio. I personally think the mail is not so much right wing as just sensationalist flummery. I never said you thought slavery was a good thing. f*** man, do actually read anything that's posted?

Well that's settled. I'm sure that you are a decent fellow. I must admit that I do stir and sometimes people will get the wrong idea. Have a great weekend.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here