Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Slave trade has been a benefit to Blacks

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
anal vommit was what got me ........having competed against black guys in a number of sports including football , basketball and ballroom dancing , i can personally attest that their ability to jump and sprint is , on the whole superior to us "snowflakes"............they do however , even though displaying superior riddim, fail miserably on the ballroom side of ting........do you have a theory here i wonder....??

on the whole i think i have grasped the concept of your quite basic points reasonably well.......i just dont agree with you , have you considerred anger management.........you seem quite "upitty" at times.....:wave:

edited cos It's not worth the effort anymore.

Last edited:

I've just read that article and it's shocking - fukcing Mail and their nasty right-wing shite. I bet the 'scientists' they 'consulted' are of the same ilk as the "reverend" who ran for the BNP in the elections in London just gone.

If you had read the article properly you would have noticed that the views reported were those of a highly respected and successful Black athlete and not the those of the Mail. Why have you not berated Michael Johnson? I would suggest that you ARE are fully aware of the fact but decided to have a go at the Mail to satisfy your own left wing political bias.

You don't have the brains to start a discussion. You simply try and set up binfests. Enjoyable as they can be sometimes it does not detract from the fact that you are an ill-educated, bigoted, somewhat confused ignoramus. Ask the descendants of these people who they think benefited out of the slave trade....

The actual number of men, women and children who were snatched from their homes in Africa and transported in slave ships across the Atlantic, either to the Caribbean islands or to North and South America, will never be known. Writers vary in their estimates, but there is no doubt that their number runs into millions. The following figures are taken from Morel's calculations as reproduced by Professor Melville J. Herskovits and cover the period 1666-1800:

1666-1776: Slaves imported only by the English for the English, French and Spanish colonies:

3 million (250,000 died on the voyage).
1680-1786: Slaves imported for the English colonies in America:
2,130,000 (Jamaica alone absorbed 610,000).
1716-1756: Average annual number of slaves imported for the American colonies: 70,000, with a total of 3.5 million.
1752-1762: Jamaica alone imported 71,115 slaves.
1759-1762: Guadeloupe alone imported 40,000 slaves.
1776-1800: A yearly average of 74,000 slaves were imported for the American colonies, or a total of 1,850,000; this yearly average was divided up as follows: by the English, 38,000; French, 20,000; Portuguese, 10,000; Dutch, 4,000; Danes, 2,000.

Read the article properly "My dear chap" and you, if clever enough, might realise that the views are not mine but those of a highly respected black athlete. Are you then going to accuse Mr Johnson of being ill-educated, bigoted and a somewhat confused ignoramus?

I also wish to draw to your attention to the fact that there was a slave trade operating between the peoples of Africa long before The white man turned up. I am not and certainly would never defend the enslavement of any person what ever their colour, race or creed.

Last edited:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Read the article properly "My dear chap" and you, if clever enough, might realise that the views are not mine but those of a highly respected black athlete. Are you then going to accuse Mr Johnson of being ill-educated, bigoted and a somewhat confused ignoramus?

I also wish to draw to your attention to the fact that there was a slave trade operating between the peoples of Africa long before The white man turned up. I am not and certainly would never defend the enslavement of any person what ever their colour, race or creed.

Sure, the article is not written by you, but the conclusion from it that 'the Slave trade has been a benefit to Blacks' is definitely yours.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Nothing to do with slavery.

Black people have Fast twitch muscles which are very powerful therefore making them fast but these muscles are dense making them poor swimmers. White people are the opposite.

Google it. I studied this as part of my PE GCSE.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Nothing to do with slavery.

Black people have Fast twitch muscles which are very powerful therefore making them fast but these muscles are dense making them poor swimmers. White people are the opposite.

Google it. I studied this as part of my PE GCSE.

so what about the schlong situation.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
To answer PSB, while I would not argue that Johnson is not a respected athlete I would certainly argue that he is not much of an authority on the evolution of man.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
PSB, This is the opinion of an athlete, jumped on by the daily mail. When someone shows me the opinion of a qualified, experienced expert on evolution theory from the New Scientist I may believe it.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

So are you going to accuse him of being a bigot, ill-educated and a somewhat confused ignoramus? Be very careful if you are, remember Mr J has very good lawyers!

No, I accused you of that. I am accusing Johnson of not being an expert in human evolution and if you read posts properly you would understand that.

To paraphrase I, An expert in running you are Johnson, an expert in evolution you are not!

PSB, This is the opinion of an athlete, jumped on by the daily mail. When someone shows me the opinion of a qualified, experienced expert on evolution theory from the New Scientist I may believe it.

Ask yourself this question, was the article reported in other publications before The Mail got hold of it? I think you will find that the answer is yes. I got the original idea for posting this thread after hearing it being discussed on The Jeremy Vine show and yes, I did post it to get a reaction. I suggest that you are having a go at the Mail and me purely to satisfy your bitter twisted left wing political bias.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ask yourself this question, was the article reported in other publications before The Mail got hold of it? I think you will find that the answer is yes. I got the original idea for posting this thread after hearing it being discussed on The Jeremy Vine show and yes, I did post it to get a reaction. I suggest that you are having a go at the Mail and me purely to satisfy your bitter twisted left wing political bias.

I didn't hear anything about it until you posted it on here, I can hardly be expected to have knowledge of something I have never heard of now can I? And yes, this seems exactly the sort of topic Vine would cover, essentially being the Daily Mail on the Radio. I am not bitter and twisted fella, just think the mail is a paper full of twats, written by twats, for twats. Whatever paper or radio show were to take, in anyway seriously, the opinions on evolution of someone who is not an expert would get my vylification, full stop.

Nibble dear boy,You can't describe Jeremy Vine as being right wing. Remember his record in striking whenever called out by his union. The BBC is constantly being accused of being left wing. Also, please show me where I have ever said that I believe that the Blacks have ever benefited from the slave trade and that I think it was a good thing. I have also openly stated on NSC that I deplore Slavery in what ever form it might take.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here