Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Skids are playing Concorde 2 in June next year - tkts on sale now...can't wait!!!

bhadiv1

Apr 28, 2009
Saltdean
I think Stuart Adamson may struggle.

I saw them play the Top Rank in 1979, Into the Valley was in the top 10, Stuart Jobson bounds onto the stage in PANTALOONS like a jack in the box, and bounds off within five seconds covered in gob and pint pots.

The scenes were indeed marvelous.

They are playing The Ritz in Manchester too, tickets ordered on Friday morning!

Yes I was as that gig, my favourite band for a while, i also saw them at the Sussex Uni in May 1979

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Saw The Skids at free gig in a park in Edinburgh in the late 70s - must have been soon after they started. Wasn't impressed.

Jan 30, 2008
I think Stuart Adamson may struggle.

I saw them play the Top Rank in 1979, Into the Valley was in the top 10, Stuart Jobson bounds onto the stage in PANTALOONS like a jack in the box, and bounds off within five seconds covered in gob and pint pots.

The scenes were indeed marvelous.

They are playing The Ritz in Manchester too, tickets ordered on Friday morning!
:cool:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
I saw Gary Numan at the Brighton Centre around the time Cars came out, one of the best gigs I have been to. I'm sure I also saw him before that tour, but not sure if it was The Dome or the Centre.

I saw The Damned a few times late 70s and early 80s, I honestly couldn't tell you who is in the band now.
capt = Palace tosser
regards
DR

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Richard Jobson recently set up a venture selling.....................silk scarves of a 1950's style.

Richard Jobson silk scarves.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here