Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Sheffield United golden ticket thread

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
4 now 2.

Unlikely to try, but live in London anyway and that could well be teir 3 before Dec 20.

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
Priority 4 Southampton.
Priority 4 Sheff Utd

However priority windows irrelevant as live in a tier 3 area so couldnt go anyway. Wonder if that plays a part in the algorithms

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Window 2 for Southampton (and went last night), window 2 for Sheffield Utd too. Not yet sure whether I want to put myself through that again!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Priority 4 Southampton.
Priority 4 Sheff Utd

However priority windows irrelevant as live in a tier 3 area so couldnt go anyway. Wonder if that plays a part in the algorithms

Two in our bubble are living in Tier 3.........and pretty pissed off they couldn’t go last night

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
1901 is now showing.

P1 last night.

P4 for next match (which I can't attend).

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
4 and now 3. Understandable at the moment but if we get 5 or 6 games in without moving up to at least 2 then I'll start to get pissed off. I know it's difficult to allocate the tickets but there are better ways of doing it.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Mine is there now so they must have sorted it. P2 this time and P4 before

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I got to go last night as I was in P2.

I really don't think I should be in with a chance of P1 or P2 this time as I got to go. Seems a bit unfair I'm back in the ballot again as per everyone else.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I've not had a sniff but I see no better way of doing it.

Should allow people to opt out for a start. I was group 2 for last night and could have got a ticket. I have zero interest in going at the moment and most of my pals are the same. My group 2 place would have better suited to someone who actually wants to go. No idea what group I'm in for Sheffield United but it doesn't really matter as I don't want to go.

Then why not split it into however many equal groups and then rotate it. So if you were group 4 last time you then go to group 1, group 1 goes to 2 etc etc so everyone gets a chance and you make it on a first come first serve basis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here