Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Mine isn’t showing yet

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
1 (went), now 2. Would like to try to do but my son has a game that day that clashes. Gutted, but I did get to go last night.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Please note, if you’re worried at all about attending and the risk of COVID it felt VERY safe last night.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Group 2 last time and group 3 this time. I’m slipping down the table of opportunity. Barber out.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
1-2..........

Went last night, will probably try again.

As I understand it the regional Covid Tiers will be reviewed before the game so there is a chance of an additional 2,000 tickets being released before the match (but potentially after the ticket windows have progressed). Interesting to see how this works if it happens and whether they rework the priority windows or just have a scramble.

The info on the site only covers what happens if the reverse happens...

“In this scenario supporters are advised to book in Tier 2 seating areas first, as in the event that Brighton and Hove changes from a Tier 1 city to a Tier 2 city, those supporters booked outside of the Tier 2 seating map will have their tickets cancelled and refunded back to their credit balance.”

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
P2, will try and get to go

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Group 4 for Saints, now Group 4 for Blades........ feeling like a prison officer

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Are you logged in ? ‘Your ballot card’ should appear once you click on ‘tickets’

I get a ballot card but no window details on it. As HT hasn't got one either, it may be that haven't done 1901 yet for whatever reason

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean

2 for Stains ( got a ticket)

1 for Blunts so 100% attendance so far (all going well)

Great that all those posting in 3 upwards 'didn't want to go anyway' :whistle:

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Do you have to enter the ballot for each and every game? I was priority 2 for Saints but have nothing showing for Sheffield?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here