Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The secret life of cats.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It didn't really tell me much that I didn't know already. Other than that moles are really delicious. :p:drool:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
if cats go around killing other animals for pleasure am i allowed to go around killing cats for pleasure?

it does not work like that believe me
you cannot harm,abuse,neglect any domestic pet the laws about this are pretty watertight

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
What a load of shit. My cat recently disappeared for three weeks and was later found starving and stuck up a tree by some batty old woman. Yet again, the BBC failed to address the 'working class' cat issues, choosing to focus on the pedigree cats of rural villages like Silly-on-the-Sod instead.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
What a load of shit. My cat recently disappeared for three weeks and was later found starving and stuck up a tree by some batty old woman. Yet again, the BBC failed to address the 'working class' cat issues, choosing instead to focus on the pedigree cats of rural villages like Silly-on-the-Sod instead.

:lolol:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
What a load of shit. My cat recently disappeared for three weeks and was later found starving and stuck up a tree by some batty old woman. Yet again, the BBC failed to address the 'working class' cat issues, choosing to focus on the pedigree cats of rural villages like Silly-on-the-Sod instead.
Why did the batty old woman stick your cat up a tree?

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
So what was the conclusion of that experiment? - cats go out and kill things ... money well spent!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Glasfryn! Glasfryn! Where are you ?

Glasfryn! Glasfryn!

Oh, where are you, you silly boy?

Glasfryn! Glasfryn?

Oh Google to you, you soft lily livered cat, hopefully foxy will get you, save me the Whiskas as money......

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Not that I'd wish them any harm but I don't like cats OR dogs.

If it was 'Secret Lives of Guinea Pigs' then maybe.....but it might be a little less interesting for the general public...'House....hay...house..food..house...hay...water...HIDE!!!!!...hay' :)

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
If their secret life was meeting up with their feline mates, sinking a couple of beers and going out on the Raz before ending up in the local Yates Wine lodge for a fight, I'd be interested. Without watching it, I'd imagine their not so secret life involved catching the odd mouse, shatting in the neighbours garden, sitting in front of the fire when it was hammering down with rain and eating a tin of KitiKat.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
It was a bit boring really, wasn't it? Didn't tell us anything we didn't know. They have a wander around at night, like hunting, occasionally kill things, and protect their territory.

Dancing Sock

Dec 8, 2012
Brighton
I thought it would be just an hour of cats shagging and sleeping, that's all they do isn't it?

Shocked to see they live a dull life, staying inside mostly and going out for a little walk when they're in the mood. I thought they went out and met up in sheds, taking turns to fight or something, last cat alive wins the girl of their choice.

I have two cats, one of them has spent all summer at the back end of the garden sleeping and chilling out, the other one is never to be seen, only comes out when he can smell food in the air.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
if cats go around killing other animals for pleasure am i allowed to go around killing cats for pleasure?

Do people who dislike cats because they kill birds also dislike birds because they kill worms?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here