Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The roar when we score(d)

Bryanw42

Nov 8, 2021
Epsom
Yeah was great. Couldn't believe when I had a nosey on here at half time and read some posts from people watching on the tellybox disappointed with how poor it had been!? 🤷‍♂️
TV is hardly an indicator. I was there last night and it was good to start, then great later in the 2nd half then total mayhem bedlam at the endpunk:. So overall great.
Today I saw a recording of the live sky coverage. It sounded much quieter than the sky half hour highlights which I just watched with my boys. I assume they turn the crowd down a bit for the live coverage to avoid anything too offensive? But the half hour highlights sounded good and loud like being there.
Just to bore more on atmosphere in general. I think we're good. Good range of stuff kept up throughout. We don't need gimmicks and never ever please god (of football) a drum. Fundamentally the two ends of the NS need to sing the same thing at the same time more. When it does happen, it spreads. I was in N1D and it is just weird sometimes. Maybe things will just join up more one day naturally. Some excellent lads near me were joining up with whatever came from left or right (as did I) but loads on the right just do not join up with a lot of what comes from the left and vice Versa. :shrug:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
TV is hardly an indicator. I was there last night and it was good to start, then great later in the 2nd half then total mayhem bedlam at the endpunk:. So overall great.
Today I saw a recording of the live sky coverage. It sounded much quieter than the sky half hour highlights which I just watched with my boys. I assume they turn the crowd down a bit for the live coverage to avoid anything too offensive? But the half hour highlights sounded good and loud like being there.
Just to bore more on atmosphere in general. I think we're good. Good range of stuff kept up throughout. We don't need gimmicks and never ever please god (of football) a drum. Fundamentally the two ends of the NS need to sing the same thing at the same time more. When it does happen, it spreads. I was in N1D and it is just weird sometimes. Maybe things will just join up more one day naturally. Some excellent lads near me were joining up with whatever came from left or right (as did I) but loads on the right just do not join up with a lot of what comes from the left and vice Versa. :shrug:

Marriner and Fernandes were (rightly) repeatedly targeted last night with the W@nker chant, it was loud.

Amazing how broadcasters manage to edit it out.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why would any student bloke think it worthwhile filming nothing out of a window and posting it online, presumably to impress his mates...

when he could have been doing what any self-respecting 20 year-old student should have been doing in a female student's bedroom?

Twat

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Why would any student bloke think it worthwhile filming nothing out of a window and posting it online, presumably to impress his mates...

when he could have been doing what any self-respecting 20 year-old student should have been doing in a female student's bedroom?

Twat

Tariq from Gulldford (whose never been to Manchester) wanted to capture the famous moment when Manure secured a point at Brighton, to post on Instagram.

Tw@t.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022

Twat
Exactly.

"I'm sorry that's never happened before"

It's not hard.

Literally.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm struggling with the lad at 7.20 who says 4-0 brighton with all the goals from Gross and March - I can only hope the lineup wasn't published by then. Then compounded it with an ENSISSCO

Bloody hell, that’s the best video yet. From the pen award onwards, goosebumps all the way.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Twat
Why do you think she was sniggering? :sheep:

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Bloody hell, that’s the best video yet. From the pen award onwards, goosebumps all the way.
I'd love him to do an English language version. He's great.

I'm on one of his videos incidentally. I'd love it to be a defining moment, but I turn round to be accidentally caught in one of his monologues, freeze, look like a dickhead, get embarrassed and then shuffle off.

Pretty cool 😎

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'd love him to do an English language version. He's great.

I'm on one of his videos incidentally. I'd love it to be a defining moment, but I turn round to be accidentally caught in one of his monologues, freeze, look like a dickhead, get embarrassed and then shuffle off.

Pretty cool 😎

Love him. Made me laugh when he’s talking in very quick fire Spanish and a random English word is bunged in such as “Blackfriars”. Reminds me of the Fast Show news:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm struggling with the lad at 7.20 who says 4-0 brighton with all the goals from Gross and March - I can only hope the lineup wasn't published by then. Then compounded it with an ENSISSCO
:drink::drink::drink::drink:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think you're right with your first theory! I thought he said “That's ****ing impressive”, but listening to it back and hearing the girl laugh at him, I think you're right and he says 'That's ****ing depressing” :lolol:
Yeah I thought it was 'impressive', but it's 'depressing' isn't it :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here