Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The roar when we score(d)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Looks like filmed from student residences on Sussex Uni campus, on the other side of the A27 and then some
Yes. Sounds like a stereotypical southern accented Manure fan saying “that is ****ing depressing”.

Swivel you plastic spotty twat! Ha ha!

Edit: He could have said “That is ****ing impressive”. Need VAR.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Yes. Sounds like a stereotypical southern accented Manure fan saying “that is ****ing depressing”.

Swivel you plastic spotty twat! Ha ha!

Edit: He could have said “That is ****ing impressive”. Need VAR.
I think you're right with your first theory! I thought he said “That's ****ing impressive”, but listening to it back and hearing the girl laugh at him, I think you're right and he says 'That's ****ing depressing” :lolol:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I think you're right with your first theory! I thought he said “That's ****ing impressive”, but listening to it back and hearing the girl laugh at him, I think you're right and he says 'That's ****ing depressing” :lolol:
Oh god, it’s going to be that Blue/Black or White/Gold dress thing all over again isn’t it.

I heard impressive the first time but having read the thread and listened again he says depressing.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Just skimming through the game on sky. Did they do a bad job micing us? Those 'premier league corrupt' chants sounded so loud in person, but not so much on TV.
I feel sorry for Paul Barber having to spend the whole night writing down the names of everyone in the North Stand and sending them to the Premier League’s lawyers.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Thought the crowd was immense tonight. United was pathetic. Considering they all live round the corner.
At the start of the match, the Man U fans were really loud and, errr, united in their singing. Sitting in the NW corner, they were almost as loud as the North Stand.

It tailed off fairly soon though, apart from sporadic moments and by the end they were quiet (and by the penalty it was a sea of blue seats...)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here