Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The revolting abuse of power, when will it end?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
How uncomfortable has this board got with members tagging individual moderators and calling for other members to be banned!

It’s like players rounding on a ref and simulating red cards after a foul has taken place.

I would love to know what's happened to make this NSC clique become so in need of reactions and pushing for bans over things as little as this thread?

These same users are the ones constantly calling other users mental cases too. Funny how things end up isn't it?

They must be missing their mummy's.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I would love to know what's happened to make this NSC clique become so in need of reactions and pushing for bans over things as little as this thread?

These same users are the ones constantly calling other users mental cases too. Funny how things end up isn't it?

Do you not consider yourself, Mouldy Boots, Chicken Run et al to constitute a self-serving 'clique'...?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

just blame the current , general state of affairs mate ........a cluster **** of all cluster ****s , the WHO & UN trying to usher in the NWO , desecrating our basic rights to free movement and association , we can't watch live sport, we can't go on holiday , we can't even travel for business ......people are getting edgy and Gary Lineker is the final straw , apparently...:rolleyes:

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I'm a recent newbie on here, so I don't really know what is going on, but here is what I've surmised. Mouldy Boots has 'previous' of posting unpopular opinions / timewasting, and is now complaining to the ref about what he claims to be unfair tackles. The trouble is, the ref has also occasionally left a foot in. This indicates to me (from my uninformed newbie position), that Mouldy Boots needs a yellow card for timewasting, and the ref needs a quiet word, reminding him that he is responsible for the safety of the players.

Is this a fair summary of the play so far?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

I agree, thats a bit silly and smells a bit like my apartment.

That said, it is a shite and pretty pathetic thread that should be rotting in the bear pit.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
just blame the current , general state of affairs mate ........a cluster **** of all cluster ****s , the WHO & UN trying to usher in the NWO , desecrating our basic rights to free movement and association , we can't watch live sport, we can't go on holiday , we can't even travel for business ......people are getting edgy and Gary Lineker is the final straw , apparently...:rolleyes:

We need something to unite us back together.

Bring Bellotti back!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

If you think that it is fine for most of the respondants on this thread to give Mouldy pelters, and for him to start another idiotic thread tomorrow, which will also get pelters, ad nauseam, I question your judgement. I'm not the only person who thinks that the OP has crossed some sort of internet troll self-destruct event horizon, and needs to be stopped for his own good. It has nothing to do with objecting specifically to the content of a thread.

I have however noticed that you have a habit of completely misunderstanding the rhythm of a thread and the nature of replies to your posts, which may perhaps be related to the issues of your own about which you spoke recently. On that basis I will resist the urge to elaborate.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Is it his singing or directness???

No it's because he's a prick. For some reason he doesn't like the idea of BBC staff ( or contractors ) having freedom of speech yet wants it for himself.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
I can only imagine how red faced the OP became whilst formulating this car crash of a thread.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
If you think that it is fine for most of the respondants on this thread to give Mouldy pelters, and for him to start another idiotic thread tomorrow, which will also get pelters, ad nauseam, I question your judgement. I'm not the only person who thinks that the OP has crossed some sort of internet troll self-destruct event horizon, and needs to be stopped for his own good. It has nothing to do with objecting specifically to the content of a thread.

I have however noticed that you have a habit of completely misunderstanding the rhythm of a thread and the nature of replies to your posts, which may perhaps be related to the issues of your own about which you spoke recently. On that basis I will resist the urge to elaborate.

I thought this place was a place for discussion? Almost turning into fascism how someone isn't entitled to this view on here?

Mouldy Boots isn't in support of football presenters pushing political views through their football position within the media. Is that really worth getting you so upset over that you're now trying to get him banned?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I can only imagine how red faced the OP became whilst formulating this car crash of a thread.

go easy dave , not everyone has entertained future executives of the Africa Development Bank by spinning discs in Montpellier Place ......it's a shuttered , blinkered world for some .......but Lineker is still a whopper.:cool:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I thought this place was a place for discussion? Almost turning into fascism how someone isn't entitled to this view on here?

Mouldy Boots isn't in support of football presenters pushing political views through their football position within the media. Is that really worth getting you so upset over that you're now trying to get him banned?

yeah i think we all need to unravel our undergarments , get off our high horses and remember who the **** we all are .....which in 99.99% of cases is ****ing nobody....cary on chaps....punk:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
How uncomfortable has this board got with members tagging individual moderators and calling for other members to be banned!

It’s like players rounding on a ref and simulating red cards after a foul has taken place.

I agree

I don't think people should round in on the OP in an effort to get him banned. I do wonder if if what he is posting in the last few days is wise in that he is drawing much criticism towards himself.

He is desperate to be to try and ride the criticism out which might be fine for now but as the criticism gets more intense it might eventually affect his well being.

That's why I asked if he was OK. He responded that he is fine but it might only be a matter of time before he crossed the line to being not fine.

I wouldn't like to see the guy get banned because he obviously needs the forum if he is willing to put up with this criticism. However, I just feel he isn't really seeing how his posts in the last few days could in the long run harm his own well being.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
This thread has strayed dangerously close to discussing a NSC user, which has always been a no-no. That's why I'm locking it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here