Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Remarkable Rise Of Brighton: From Near Oblivion To Europe

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
A genuinely remarkable journey, so many incredible memories. It's why I just enjoy every minute of the football we're playing now, win or lose. We came so close to losing everything, so not to enjoy every moment now seems wasteful 😊

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Didn't think I'd be affected by this, given the (imo) over-played pre-match video.

But here I am, with a tear in my eye.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield

Powerful stuff. Impossible to edit down all that history into such a short video, and yet they've succeeded.

I've not lived most of the history of the club. I landed in the UK and moved to Brighton in 2005, and over the next 10 years gradually developed an interest in football. That reached a point of joining this site in 2015, and since then every little bit that I learn about the history of the club makes my decision to become a Seagull more correct. Love this corner of the UK, love the club, and long may it continue.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Wonderful - trying to work out how many of those games I was at.
Flippin brilliant memories

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
On the ferry now from Dieppe to Newhaven my ticket for tomorrow safely with my passport.

After 59 years of supporting, watching, season ticket buying I am living the dream.

Just cannot wait for tomorrow and really don't care too much. ( well, maybe a bit) what the result is.

It, s an emotional journey, that maybe... just maybe,.... hasn't yet
quite reached it's final destination.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I think I may have to watch that a few more times before the match tomorrow, exposure treatment. I don't think the steward will let me take in an onion as an excuse. 😢

One of the comments..
"That even brought a tear to my eye, I’m an Arsenal fan."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here