Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Real Solly March has Stepped Forward

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Lots of ability but still relatively inexperienced at this level, injuries effectively wrote off last season and the one before was his first. I think he will just get better and better and could become a very good player. He makes some poor decisions but be fair, who has seen a winger who doesn't? Despite Lua Lua very good start to the season Solly has more potential for me. Time will tell I guess...

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Lots of ability but still relatively inexperienced at this level, injuries effectively wrote off last season and the one before was his first. I think he will just get better and better and could become a very good player. He makes some poor decisions but be fair, who has seen a winger who doesn't? Despite Lua Lua very good start to the season Solly has more potential for me. Time will tell I guess...

Yes, it probably will....

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Looks like an ideal situation for his development. Serious competition for the wing causing him to up his game, as we've witnessed, whilst shielding him from burnout as one of the more / most junior of the candidates.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Looks like an ideal situation for his development. Serious competition for the wing causing him to up his game, as we've witnessed, whilst shielding him from burnout as one of the more / most junior of the candidates.
Not only him, Crofts and Zamora can be eased in and out of the team as required. This winning habit is very useful when it comes to team selection.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Apart from a nicely finished goal and that shot that hit the bar, I thought he looked a bit lost out there today. Opinions differ I suppose.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Apart from a nicely finished goal and that shot that hit the bar, I thought he looked a bit lost out there today. Opinions differ I suppose.

Definitely, I thought he looked a threat throughout, was my MoM, whereas Dunk who others have chosen, IMO was poor in the first half, was wandering again, gave away a silly free-kick and seemed to react slowly when the cross came in for the goal. Second half he was brilliant though.

As you say all opinions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here