Votes: 134 56.8%
  • thinking about it

Votes: 52 22.0%

• Total voters

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I normally quite enjoy the relaxed feel to the pre season friendlies but the lack of train service this year means I’m giving it a swerve. Shame the usual pre season games against non league opposition were dropped this year.
I think the last time we played against a Sussex non league team in pre season was I think v Lewes in 2013.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I think it might get streamed on Albion's YouTube site. The previous preseason games against Spanish opposition were I am sure. I suspect they will announce it on the day, rather than too early, hoping that more people will sign up for tickets first.
I'd really prefer to know at least one day in advance, setting my alarm prior to 7am on a Sunday morning for no good effing reason doesn't really appeal!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I think the last time we played against a Sussex non league team in pre season was I think v Lewes in 2013.
Correction/ away to Lewes in 2015. So - no first team friendlies against Sussex opposition for 8 years.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Sussex non league opposition you mean, we played Crawley Town in 2017
Yep. We played Crawley every season for a few years. OP mentioned that it was a shame the non league fixtures had stopped “this season”. (I miss them too)

Rinkmaster

Oct 1, 2020
Newhaven
I normally quite enjoy the relaxed feel to the pre season friendlies but the lack of train service this year means I’m giving it a swerve. Shame the usual pre season games against non league opposition were dropped this year.
You could get a train to Lewes, walk up to the bus stop opposite the court and get on a 28 or 29 that will take you to the bus stop outside falmer station that is what I am gonna try and do.

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
You could get a train to Lewes, walk up to the bus stop opposite the court and get on a 28 or 29 that will take you to the bus stop outside falmer station that is what I am gonna try and do.
I think it’s trying to get the bus home (queue for bus) after the game that’s putting me off going, getting there is the easy bit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports