Votes: 50 21.2%
  • meh opponents - can't be arsed

Votes: 134 56.8%
  • thinking about it

Votes: 52 22.0%

• Total voters

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
None of the options apply. I won't be going because Southern have decided not to run any trains.

Maybe best for the club to avoid this weekend in future.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Nope, think we'll have plenty of Sunday trips to the amex will skip this one. Not bothered who the opponents are, just the timing.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
We just finished 6th in the EPL, is this honestly the best oppo we could get? Meh.
Bit big time?

They finished 11th in La Liga playing innovative, exciting football with a young, in demand manager (now at Bournemouth). Pretty much the Brighton of Spain last season.

I doubt their fans are that carried away about playing an English club who have only spent 9 of their 122 years in the top division.

theboybilly

I'm just going to use this as a different way of doing a home match. Train from Shoreham, a wander down to a couple of pubs I've not been in for years (Lord Nelson & Basketmakers Arms possibly) then a bus up to the stadium. Pop in the club shop, watch a bit of footie then back into Brighton for an evening meal and more beer. Can't wait.

el punal

Just bought tickets for the family and parking at Bridge car park, really looking forward to it.

I can totally understand older season ticket holders not being fussed about the game but these friendlies are always great for the kids, they love it.
Which is exactly why I’ve bought TWELVE (!) tickets so that my grandchildren, the olds, the never beens and anyone else remotely connected with me will not bother me again with “I’d love to go to a football match.”
That way I can continue on my merry way in going to games safe in the knowledge that I’ve done my bit and won’t be pestered again. Until next time. :drink:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'll not be going, because I simply have zero enthusiasm for freindlies.

I've not voted in the poll, as the 'no' option suggests that my choice is down to the opposition. It isn't - I wouldn't be going if it were Real Madrid, Bayern or PSG.

I'd rather watch our fringe side play Colchester, Newport or Wrexham in the early rounds of the Carabao Cup (all of which I have done the 150 mile round trip for).

Shippers

Jan 12, 2016
Just brought the parking (not done this before as normally get train) and selected wallet ticket but no email for my parking ticket has come through? I can see it on my purchase history with my match tickets.
Do they get sent through at a later date?

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Still no sign of the P&R site at EDF. I don't fancy driving to the racecourse just to get a bus down the hill.

I may go for Seagulls Travel although it's the most expensive option available.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Still no sign of the P&R site at EDF. I don't fancy driving to the racecourse just to get a bus down the hill.

I've been checking the ticket site daily waiting for them to come up for sale. Was told by Supporter Services on the live chat they will eventually be listed.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
We’re travelling down from Alnwick for this one, as we’ve got next to no chance of getting into an actual PL fixture.

Really looking forward to it, it’ll be a brilliant experience for me and the family :)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here