Votes: 134 56.8%
  • thinking about it

Votes: 52 22.0%

• Total voters

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Played well for the first 60 minutes but looked a but disjointed after the subs. We did miss Caicedo though. If he does go, a top replacement will be needed immediately.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
OK perhaps was never gonna be more than what I saw today but I thought wasnt that rather dull. Please no more Spanish teams in friendlies. OK Im grateful it was free so in a way can i complain Arguably no Im just giving my opinion not sure what RDZ can gauge from that game? Not knocking the performance as such just found it all rather dull. Perhaps muted crowd due to the attendance and seating arrangements didnt help be interested to hear what anyone at the Amex thought.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Some good bits - some obviously out of position trying new things. Bit worried if Caicedo goes we will not have enough steel in the middle tbh. Dahoud looks like he may need a bit of time - Igor too - which is fine but hopefully there’s a few more levels to come.

Difficult to say much else - JPVH looked good - Lallana a little of the pace for me.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Just wondering if, at his age and experience, whether Milner might be a good emergency back up for centre back. Almost criminal not to play him!,

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
So, are we absolutely sure that Dahoud is our boo boy this season then because I don't want to look stupid booing the wrong player next week? NSC seem to have decided he's rubbish already - nothing ever changes.

Na, I'm gonna boo Milner for being old. BOOOOOO

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Dahoud needs a rocket up his arse, always wanting a second or third touch, others playing as if it was a friendly!
Enciso seems to have bulked out a bit but got a bit tetchy with their players who must have taken the piss out of his socks!
We'll be alright next week.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
So, are we absolutely sure that Dahoud is our boo boy this season then because I don't want to look stupid booing the wrong player next week? NSC seem to have decided he's rubbish already - nothing ever changes.

He's just getting used to the system.

He's going to be a star player for us.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The new Dale Stephens

Boooooooooooooooooooooo

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Just now have to decide
The 2 CBs
RB
Who takes Caceido position
1 or 2 upfront
No 10
Keeper

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Can I just give a shout out to the singing section there today. Some slightly out of sync clapping but no singing at a million miles per hour, nice and slow, even a count in with some songs.
Well played.
Must be a coke drought.

Last edited:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Ferguson and Encisco garbage pre seasons.

MO D better in the other games.

Pedro star in the making.

And apart from the stupid sending off hecke looking very good pre season.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Impressed with several individual performances today but it's just a friendly and there's no point reading too much into any of what we saw.

Pedro, Igor, Milner, Van Hecke and Gross should be feeling pleased about the way they played, in whatever time they were given.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here