Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] The Prime Minister of Canada has just emailed me…

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Good man, I provided the PM’s email earlier in the thread, I’d start there 👍
Thank you. They have agreed to pay me compensation for what was due. I've just given them my details.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Mmmm please don’t tell me that was a scam, I’ve got millions tied up in that….
On a {slightly) serious note, and knowing full well that any recipients of money won't be telling, I wonder how many people have actually paid money to the PM of Canada or a Prince from Nigeria?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
On a {slightly) serious note, and knowing full well that any recipients of money won't be telling, I wonder how many people have actually paid money to the PM of Canada or a Prince from Nigeria?
Regrettably more than a few I’d suspect and whilst we’ve all had more than our fair share of Nigerian contact this is the first I’ve seen using a genuine name!!

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I have to confess, I was just a teensy bit suspicious it maybe wasn’t really PM Trudeau, until I got to this bit.

Then I felt embarrassed. It’s CLEARLY him. What was I thinking?

“I want to personally assure you once again that you will have every course to smile and be happy to organize a big party to celebrate with your family.
It's Trudeau innit

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Regrettably more than a few I’d suspect and whilst we’ve all had more than our fair share of Nigerian contact this is the first I’ve seen using a genuine name!!
In fairness, in comparison to this latest one that you've received, the Nigerian one looked almost plausible!

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Looks a bit mean to me. If they’re willing to give you $12bn I’m sure you could push them to $13bn

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
" won by your e-mail address via online active email address selected from the sponsor of Coca Cola Company award "

Haven't we done this before?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Shouldn't it be The Right Honourable rather than Hon.

But apart from that I'm sure it's your money to spend

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here