Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The position we are recruiting for is for that of first-team manager.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
How can he if he probably wont be in by Mid June and a lot of players are out of contract end of May?

I expect the new Manager to be on place long before then.

And the player's contracts expire in June, however for some reason the retained list has to be submitted before the end of May I believe

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I'd only keep Hoskins, Calderon and LuaLua. And I'd sign ward and Andrews.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Your first no, the three in the middle yes and your one at the end no no no no no. Gave the ball away 6 times in the first 20 minutes of Sundays game and the worst midfielder I've seen since our days at the Priestfield.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The Aberdeen Manager was on the the bookies betting list. McInnes of Bristol City infame.

Last time we were knocking on the door of the top flight and Chris Cattlin resigned in 86, the Aberdeen Manager was the one that I fancied to be best. But he would have turned us down!

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
No shit sherlock just wanted to know why we should sign the weak link in midfield?

We wouldn't be. We'd be signing a good, experienced player who wants to be here. However if we get that Nzuzi bloke I'm not fussed if he stays.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Hammond is a yard short of pace and Andrews is happy to stroll around seeing his career out both useless.

We all know Hammond isn't quick but that Andrews comment is complete bollocks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here