The politically correct FA cup Final?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will the FA Cup Final be politically correct?

• Take your politically correct opinions and shove them.

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • The Fa cup final will be politically correct.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Do you think it’ll be the politically cup final? No doubt a few sentimental people on here agree with Labour and the football league stance on the issue.

Take for example the league cup final and the top two clubs in the championship. Steve bruce said he couldn’t work out why the league wouldnt hand them the trophy if they won away, and said, what will they do, send it in the post.

A few callers on talk sport said they couldn’t understand either, f*** me, it’s not rocket science. Trophy aren’t allowed to be shown in front of away or home fans who have lost, relegated or missed out on promotion because they would feel offended.

Take the league cup final between Arsenal - Chelsea, When Arsenal collocated their losers medals the cup wasn’t there, you could see the officials standing in the tunnel smiling holding the cup, when the last Arsenal player collected his losers medal then the cup was brought out so not to offend the players fans.

Do you think the FA cup final will be the same?

I love the European Cup final as the losers have to walk past the trophy and you can’t touch it and think, yes, we’re losers. :thumbsup:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I very much doubt that is the reason - solely anti-pc persons speculating.

Although, I agree that the trophy should be present. It was a great shot of Zidane heading down the tunnel for the last time, jogging past the World Cup.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Oceanic said:
Oh dear. fat fudgepacker can only resort to abuse, never mind. I bet you're stomping around the bedroom being really proud of trying to be hard behind the keyboard :tosser:

Can anyone else spot the irony here?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
How did his lot get on in the local elections ?

I thought their time was coming or something ?

E

enigma

Oceanic said:
Oh dear. fat fudgepacker can only resort to abuse, never mind. I bet you're stomping around the bedroom being really proud of trying to be hard behind the keyboard :tosser:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

You're a paranoid racist crank.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Where would all the right wing fascists be if someone hadn't invented the phrase 'politically correct'? All the extreme right do is hide behind the phrase in an attempt to disguise the fact that they really don't have a clue.

E

enigma

Pork Sword said:
How is what he said racist mate?

And the BNP are not racists. They are realists.

First of all, I'm not your mate.

Secondly, it's not what he said there, he is a racist generally.

Thirdly, you really are a f***ing tool if you think the BNP aren't racist.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Pork Sword said:
How is what he said racist mate?

And the BNP are not racists. They are realists.

Very unpopular realists though, that was shown at the local elections.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Vlad the Impala said:
Where would all the right wing fascists be if someone hadn't invented the phrase 'politically correct'? All the extreme right do is hide behind the phrase in an attempt to disguise the fact that they really don't have a clue.

I was thinking just the same. I will take political correctness over racisim anyday.

enigma said:
First of all, I'm not your mate.

Secondly, it's not what he said there, he is a racist generally.

Thirdly, you really are a f***ing tool if you think the BNP aren't racist.

The Labour party are racists. Blocking whites from jobs so the can get their ethnic quotes up. Only employing black, Asian, and every other alien apart from whites.

If it was employing whites only just imaging the outrage.

Labour are leftie racist bigots..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports