Surrey
- Barnsley 1
- Leicester 3
- Charlton 3
- Huddersfield 1
- Blackpool 3
- Yeovil 3
- Forest 1

I'm predicting a resurgence back into form and 15 points from the last 7, which could *just* be enough. I'm in optimistic mode - and would also lay odds that if we somehow manage 15, they'll probably look nothing like the above :thumbsup:

I think we will need 16 points minimum, so 5 wins and a draw from 7 games. Mind you, I'd take your scenario where we ended up needing a win to get to the play-offs.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Unbelievably Bournemouth are on a run that could get them into that last play-off place.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Yes Bournemouth for me are the dark horses who could just nick that last spot if everyone else keeps failing! I know it's the hope that kills you but I'd rather still have some hope then be at the bottom or in mid table with nothing to play for, at least it makes things interesting!

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
It's alive - three points off play-offs with no-one around us in consistent form. We'll have to play fairly badly not to be still in the mix until at least the last two or three games. That's excitement enough for the next couple of weeks at least. Or gross disappointment.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
- Barnsley 1
- Leicester 3
- Charlton 3
- Huddersfield 1
- Blackpool 3
- Yeovil 3
- Forest 1

I'm predicting a resurgence back into form and 15 points from the last 7, which could *just* be enough. I'm in optimistic mode - and would also lay odds that if we somehow manage 15, they'll probably look nothing like the above :thumbsup:

I think we will need 16 points minimum, so 5 wins and a draw from 7 games. Mind you, I'd take your scenario where we ended up needing a win to get to the play-offs.

Funny how it turned out, eh? Wonder what the odds would have been if I'd got the Blackpool and Forest scores the right way round? :moo:

Roll on the play-offs :clap::clap::banana::banana:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here