Votes: 47 26.4%
  • ....is something else (please state)

Votes: 5 2.8%

• Total voters

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No, it's over ( unless we miraculously beat both Barnsley and Leicester ).

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
There was a real spark of character in that last 20 minutes tonight, and it was noticeable that nearly all the fans stayed for a couple of mins to clap them off. Maybe it was a turning point.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
It was over in February for me. I'd rather see us build more in the summer and then smash the Championship next season rather than do a palace and rely on lady luck to get us into and through the playoffs this season, and then struggle in the premier. Whether we go up or not this season, we're not good enough for the premier league.

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
For as long as we enter the last game of the season with a chance, we are very much in the race. All this despite playing some absolute dogger footy lately. Even the crappy streams haven't hidden how bad we have been.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Stranger things have happened....

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
- Barnsley 1
- Leicester 3
- Charlton 3
- Huddersfield 1
- Blackpool 3
- Yeovil 3
- Forest 1

I'm predicting a resurgence back into form and 15 points from the last 7, which could *just* be enough. I'm in optimistic mode - and would also lay odds that if we somehow manage 15, they'll probably look nothing like the above :thumbsup:

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Mathematically possible, but without the advantage of a division leading goal difference I think we'll be left in 7th maybe 8th on the last weekend.

I do hope Oscar decides it's sh!t or bust now and plays to win the last games, taking the gamble that we leave the defense light and concede instead.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Top 5 places already nailed on. So we are competing with Reading, Forest, Ipswich, Bournemth and Blackburn for one place. Goal difference not very good and too much damage done in last four games ( 1point out of 12 ). So....very unlikely in my book.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here