Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Pitch

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
What is up with the pitch? Last season we had "one of the best pitches in the division". Now it just looks discusting. Is this down to Micky's hoof tactics, maybe to stop the oposing team from passing the ball round us. Or maybe some other conspirasy. Maybe we have no money to look after the pitch anymore!! Admin here we come.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
What is up with the pitch? Last season we had "one of the best pitches in the division". Now it just looks discusting. Is this down to Micky's hoof tactics, maybe to stop the oposing team from passing the ball round us. Or maybe some other conspirasy. Maybe we have no money to look after the pitch anymore!! Admin here we come.

you're a Groundsman are you? no...'nuff said!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It does seem to have deteriorated since the last home game though. Has anyone played on it since?

Hot Gossiper

Jun 26, 2008
LOL

1-Coldest winter ever at Withdean

2-Mickey trains the players on the pitch every time they play poorly (which is something Deano didn't) and we've played shit all season.

Groundsman out HA what a joke..... you obviously don't remember the early years at withers!!!! :yahoo::salute::tosser::jester::laugh::shit::censored:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I would guess the slightly forlorn state of the grass is mainly due to the fact that it's had to be repeatedly covered to protect it from the frost lately, thus depriving it of light, we've also had a few really wet days this month and last, and I imagine they've rolled it recently, which cosmetically at least makes it look a bit shabby.

Watch Stockport's games if you want to see a really crappy pitch. I don't think they have any grass apart from by each corner flag.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Pitch was 100% worse 8 years ago without all the hhhhooooooooooofffffffffff

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here