Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The People’s Republic of Brighton and Hove: Britain’s latest breakaway nation

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I can't believe that people are getting wound up about a bit of a laugh. And then using the word pretentious :lol::lol::lol:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
It'll just a joke right? I haven't seen any more that this page about it but it's clearly just abit of FUN.

Remember that?

Any like the smell of their own farts?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
lots of other places in (the South of) England which are boring, suburban, pinched-face, narrow-minded, thick, selfish, cretinous, dull, ignorant, insular and instinctively do what the mainstream media tells them

Just wondering: where do the 51,722 residents of Brighton & Hove who voted Conservative last week fit into this little world?

Sent from my boring, suburban, pinched-face, narrow-minded, thick, selfish, cretinous, dull, ignorant, insular world (West Sussex), instinctively doing what the mainstream media tells me to.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
I think some people really ARE taking themselves too seriously! The whole PRBH thing including my comment is a wind up (I think you call it 'fishing' on here, and as a regular on Southwick harbour arm I can relate to that) Right now I want as much fun as I can get :)

rs_293x439-130603105905-634.jenny.cm.6313_copy.jpg

I heard HE's a lot of fun!!!

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Putney/Barnes/Fulham/Chelsea/Hammersmith (at a push) a sea of beautiful women.
Really? They must all be somewhere else when Fulham are at home then. The Putney women mainly do that stupid thing of pushing their swishy ponytails through the hole in the back of their baseball caps. I bore my daughter stupid (full stop) telling her that when she grows up she doesn't have to conform with the norm and can dare to look different like the women she sees in Brighton.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
I saw this reported on at some length on the RT (Russia Today) T V channel . A reporter and crew were in Brighton interviewing the people ( One in an Albion shirt , are you here? ) . They did say it was not a serious proposal but it was potentially seen by a lot of people in different places.

My take? Just a bit of fun, lighten up .....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here