Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "Out in Marseille and this may help someone" thread

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Just seen the official busses leave at 2pm?! Seems way too early.

I was going to make my own way there on the metro or walk, but maybe having slightly second thoughts after some of the stories from last night.

What do others think?

There’s no access to the away turnstiles without the bus. They start from 2 but there are buses all afternoon.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Just seen the official busses leave at 2pm?! Seems way too early.

I was going to make my own way there on the metro or walk, but maybe having slightly second thoughts after some of the stories from last night.

What do others think?

Do yourself a favour fella! Do what the club want! You might well be OK but wouldn’t take the chance. Suggest no one makes their own way back!! Would liken this place to Millwall on steroids,

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
There’s no access to the away turnstiles without the bus. They start from 2 but there are buses all afternoon.
All sounds so controlled, hope all this doesn't ruin the experience.

Personally I'm glad I saved my money for Everton and Citeh away days instead

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Do yourself a favour fella! Do what the club want! You might well be OK but wouldn’t take the chance. Suggest no one makes their own way back!! Would liken this place to Millwall on steroids,
OK, points taken and as @dazzer6666 says it's from 2pm, so should be OK.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
IMG_5440.jpeg

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
One of my lads is on the BA2620 LGW to Montpellier which should have left at 7.15am and is still on the tarmac at LGW now, 90 minutes later. For those of you omit, the trains from Montpellier to Marseilles are also fecked, they’ve shunted the 10.58am into the 12.58pm, and if you miss that the next one is 2.58pm which gets into Marseilles at 4.35pm and leaves barely 30 minutes before ticket collection closes. Might be worth someone notifying the club, because there are about 90 BHA on that flight, apparently. And that could get messy if ticket collection closes.

Just landed. Made a bit of time up.

I love it, but when the landlord has come out and said please keep it down, and people are still outside standing on tables banging shit...

I'm not saying anything's wrong. I know people are in high spirits and I was joining in plenty. But there's also respect and if you step over that it's going to attract attention.

We just moved on before it went too far. It might not do that anyway. I just hope everyone's good & doesn't **** their trip before we even kick a ball.
Ah I see, yeah if the landlords said to keep it down then fair enough! I thought you just being grumpy at us making some noise and enjoying the atmosphere, 😂

Is that a serious question? Just save it for in the ground and behave like a normal human in public. It’s not difficult. Not everyone is a football fan and many that aren’t find football fans’ ‘fun’ behaviour annoying or even intimidating.
😂😂😂 take it you’ve never had fun and enjoyed yourself away in Europe, domestic away games or tournaments before then?! Chill out man! Its a huge occasion for us and if we want to celebrate, sing, make noise etc and it isn’t too late or complaints made, then I see no harm in that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here