Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Open....(Golf)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Match Bet: Mickelson to beat Woods 10/11 at Laddies (nice way to double your money

Thought at the time this was virtually nailed on - good stuff pal :)

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I've got 10p each way on Streb at 250/1 - can cash out now at 87p [bead of sweat rolls down my forehead]. I think it's called an 'interest' bet rather than a 'get rich' bet!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Gutted that there aren't any late night (10:30 - midnight type of thing) highlights on BBC2. That has always been one of my Open Championship pleasures on day one and two - family in bed, me sitting up with a cold beer, Open Championship on the TV.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Gonna be a long day...... _84327582_theopen.jpg

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
looks lovely there now....bit of breeze to bugger the late starters up hopefully looking for a good round from rose , kuchar and furyk ....,jimenez and jaquelin are gone berger still got a shout i suppose....the way lawrie played yesterday he was a damn good bet , like the saffer contingent also.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Great reception for Faldo coming up the 18th.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
The end of an era. The Open will not feel quite right without Tom Watson.

Play suspended. Dustbin and Speith on the 15th - very high winds forecast for the morning, so hopefully they will fritter loads of few shots away tomorrow. Willett, Lawrie, Warren, Donald and Rose all up there for the Brits and Paul Dunne, the Irish amateur is at -6! Good lad.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Gutted that there aren't any late night (10:30 - midnight type of thing) highlights on BBC2. That has always been one of my Open Championship pleasures on day one and two - family in bed, me sitting up with a cold beer, Open Championship on the TV.

Yes, I know what you mean, but you can watch the day befores play (if it's not been rained off!!) via BBC iplayer, I've been watching it since 5am this morning, just fast forward it past the "rain stops play" bit at the beginning.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Agree it WAS windy, but as pointed out by Mark James, to be proactive wouldn't hurt in times of adverse conditions.

Matey could have marked his ball whilst it was a couple of feet away very easily before just standing over it and watching prior to gesticulating wildly as it moved away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here