*~*~* The ONLY suspensions / 'poo-gate' thread - FACTS ONLY *~*~*

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
So because you buy a season ticket and a pie and a pint, along with 20,000 others, you have a right to know what is going on. Priceless

it might just be priceless if he and a few k others decide to go elsewhere

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
If the club (or their representatives) are so concerned about speculation, why don't they release some facts instead of anodyne press releases that reveal absolutely nothing? And if the suspensions of the coaching team aren't related to this, then why can't they give us the reason(s) why they have been suspended and a timescale for when things are likely to be resolved one way or the other. I don't think I'm the only one who puts a large sum of money into the club's coffers every season - if it was any other business that had treated me like this I'd withdraw my custom and go somewhere else. Unfortunately, as I and the club know, that's not an option, principally because I'm a fan, not a customer.

Unfortunately as much as we would all like to know employment law stops them releasing the reasons for the suspension same in any business fan or customer

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't think I'm the only one who puts a large sum of money into the club's coffers every season - if it was any other business that had treated me like this I'd withdraw my custom and go somewhere else.
:lol: So when Tesco and Sainsbury's make changes at the the top, they have to keep you informed all the time or you go elsewhere :lol: Even if the club wasn't operating at a loss to provide you with subsidised entertainment, there'd be no need to give us constant updates. The club will deal with it as they see fit, I can't see the issue. There will be delicate negotiations about the management team's jobs, and if they're to go what settlement there will be. We don't need to hear the details while those private decisions are being made, we'll find out when the time comes.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Because our club assume that it was our problems with security that allowed it to happen :shrug:
Different people, but often spouting the same drivel.

I will ask the question again who is actually in charge of security at the AMEX

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I liked the clackers. Made it very noisy. I don't care if a lot of you disagree.
I didn't know quite how to use the clackers properly (dunce I know ).
I spent most of the first half clacking in such a fashion, that it must have looked to all and sundry that I was having a quick one off the wrist. On this basis, my clackers hatred stands!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This situation should have been treated exactly the same as the other sensitive subject, right from the off.

Way too much BS, and not enough fact.

Well done Bozza, got there in the end.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
To be honest I am far more bothered about Bozza getting into trouble than some f**kwit who writes defamatory stuff and gets themselves into trouble. They deserve it.

But I don't think is a tenable position for NSC. It is a message board to discuss all matters Albion. If you cannot discuss matters (very important ones) Albion, at a time when people are very concerned, angry, and wanting answers and to voice their own ideas as to what has happened, then you may as well close it down.

No one on here (or possibly a couple) is more aware of libel law than me, but this is too draconian and renders the board a waste of time.

Might I suggest that Bozza and those moderators who do not have any formal libel law training go and get some? In the long run it will help you, and it will transform the board. Instead of removing everything you are worried about and playing too safe, you will know what to be worried about and what is fine. I would be happy for any NSC funds to be used for that purpose and if there aren't any would contribute to a whip-round because in the long run it will be better for everyone.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
it might just be priceless if he and a few k others decide to go elsewhere

If 2000 go elsewhere, just because they cant wait a couple of weeks maybe, till the club and those suspended reach a descision/verdict, then the club are better off without them.
Hardly true fans, plenty on the season ticket waiting list.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Just an aside I see karl robinson is favourite for sheffield united job. Manager I would be happy to see go elsewhere

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
To be honest I am far more bothered about Bozza getting into trouble than some f**kwit who writes defamatory stuff and gets themselves into trouble. They deserve it.

But I don't think is a tenable position for NSC. It is a message board to discuss all matters Albion. If you cannot discuss matters (very important ones) Albion, at a time when people are very concerned, angry, and wanting answers and to voice their own ideas as to what has happened, then you may as well close it down.

No one on here (or possibly a couple) is more aware of libel law than me, but this is too draconian and renders the board a waste of time.

Might I suggest that Bozza and those moderators who do not have any formal libel law training go and get some? In the long run it will help you, and it will transform the board. Instead of removing everything you are worried about and playing too safe, you will know what to be worried about and what is fine. I would be happy for any NSC funds to be used for that purpose and if there aren't any would contribute to a whip-round because in the long run it will be better for everyone.

Definitely this. Not blaming the mods at all for this, and I can understand the restrictions on the players' court case because of the direct legal ramifications. But this is ridiculous from whoever has been in touch threatening action.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Indeed @Tooting Gull ... what with these threatening watchers and the lovely Google folks sticking their financial oar in, it is rapidly becoming a less fun place to be. :nono:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Let me guess, you are prepared to give said training at a very reasonable cost?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here