Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*~*~* The ONLY suspensions / 'poo-gate' thread - FACTS ONLY *~*~*

kano

Jun 17, 2011
Good decision, i think - i'm all or free speech etc but there has to be a line somewhere. I think we'd all rather that than face any consequences.

Yea me too. Free speech is all well and good but it cant be actually free can it?

Not a dig at Bozza but at anyone that uses the law to stop public discussion... is a bit of a ****s trick imo

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Therefore, I have taken the rather severe approach of removing all new threads from the past 6 days. I will review these threads later today and move back anything that is not contentious.
Don't waste your time Bozza, none of it was worth posting in the first place.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
This situation has taken so many twists and turns that I don't really know what the facts are any more or how or even if "poogate" has any relation to the suspensions the club has handed out to Gus, Tanno and Charlie.

For that reason, I'll keep quiet until the club publishes its findings.

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
If the club (or their representatives) are so concerned about speculation, why don't they release some facts instead of anodyne press releases that reveal absolutely nothing? And if the suspensions of the coaching team aren't related to this, then why can't they give us the reason(s) why they have been suspended and a timescale for when things are likely to be resolved one way or the other. I don't think I'm the only one who puts a large sum of money into the club's coffers every season - if it was any other business that had treated me like this I'd withdraw my custom and go somewhere else. Unfortunately, as I and the club know, that's not an option, principally because I'm a fan, not a customer.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
good work Bozza

at least I can place my NAP in the Summer Fantasy site on time now the site is back up so thanks!!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Well, well, well certain individuals will be somewhat red faced over this one. Certain persons really need to develop at least modicum of basic comprehension of what is deemed permissible when it comes to making up: a total load of bollocks and declaring it as fact! I 'm ashamed frankly, to admit I support the same club. The minority (yet overwhelmingly prolific) reaction on NSC to this array of awful stories, has sadly been totally predictable, and (sigh) every time the powers that be seemingly have to put the brakes on... again and again... Some of you are so thick it causes me actual physical pain to read your attempts at constructive debate etc. The domain of the baseless f a c t, is alas, the domain of fools. Best of luck to you all... because you clearly need it.

Kosh

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
This situation has taken so many twists and turns that I don't really know what the facts are any more or how or even if "poogate" has any relation to the suspensions the club has handed out to Gus, Tanno and Charlie.

"Poogate" and the suspensions are not related according to this BBC article today - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22606048

If the club (or their representatives) are so concerned about speculation, why don't they release some facts instead of anodyne press releases that reveal absolutely nothing? And if the suspensions of the coaching team aren't related to this, then why can't they give us the reason(s) why they have been suspended and a timescale for when things are likely to be resolved one way or the other. I don't think I'm the only one who puts a large sum of money into the club's coffers every season - if it was any other business that had treated me like this I'd withdraw my custom and go somewhere else. Unfortunately, as I and the club know, that's not an option, principally because I'm a fan, not a customer.

Read above, Bozza just said that it HAS NOT came from the club.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

It's already been said that it is not the club ( or by inference the club's representatives ), please be fair.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
quite understandable, given how so many "facts" are being reguritated.

leads to a question i was going to ask in the "official photo" thread i hope some can answer (and i can ask): did the vandalism involve writing not? many seem to be saying so as if its a fact and would good to clear up this detail.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Outside NSC, yes.

As I say - NSC is being highly scrutinised right now, and we all need to be aware of that.

What a pile of poo!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here